Thread: OMG class balance, I'm going back to WoW from RIFT!

OMG class balance, I'm going back to WoW from RIFT!

Because I've never had problems with class balance. Never. Especially when the game came to light. They did not spend nearly a year to review each and every class individually in an attempt to balance the game. Hunters have NEVER been called OP. DK? Phshaw, always weak, and thankfully never Blizz nerfed even once. And most importantly, as a WoW player I never heard "I cannot wait for the patch coming out in 3 months will x OP class is not OP.
    And as for "do not want to level 4 lessons just so you can play the flavor of the month reports have spoken in WoW and I'm going to say now then no. Why not play the kind he likes, and if it becomes operational, for now, great, and if not, is still fun. WoW showed us more than six years, each class has its day, and each class has the axis occasionally too. Remember that the wizards of WoW Burning Crusade? People were so bad, literally HAD to repeat, simply dropping the magicians in the facade of Karazan to make water. Then, in WotLK, I really took the lead and become one of the best kinds of pve damage. Currently, they are probably more "balanced" class in WoW, and the people who play still complain that they are doing, while playing against them complain that they are operating.

Re: OMG class balance, I'm going back to WoW from RIFT!

Anyway, for those of you who seem to remember that WoW as well balanced, does not rise above their class forums for a bit. That is one area where WoW is superior. They literally millions more to break complain about how much he hates the game and how they will leave the class if not polished to godlike status in the morning, and could stifle the crying on these forums with the mass, such and effect as to bring tears to your shame.

I played wow beta of its catalog for I do not remember a time when a class has more than other classes then the class prize to be built what sometimes a piece of leather if you can be better for a warrior, then the board options but a full set of leather clothing was never always better for a warrior, then it was for a rogue however, that is the topic of a crack at the time. have imbalance is one thing, having classes so messy that it’s better to have a warrior use a team of rogue then a rogue application is another story

However, both sides of this rant, serious or sarcastic, happy or impatient, are moot point for me, so I'll say again. Balance in an MMO should ALWAYS occur, and be an ongoing effort. At the time in an MMO makes balancing / rebalancing aspects of changing classes to keep up with the content or improvements, that's when you might want to stop playing, because it means that the game is dying , period. So many of you guys come sarcastic troll bait.

Dear Anti-WoW Person:

The people who left WoW for the balance of classes (like me) not going back to WoW class balance. The cycle of patch 4.1 is what ten times worse. Note fancier Frost Mage.

We, however, leaving Rift far more balanced game is available. Trion has been shown to have no idea what they are doing. Mythic hired people who have no qualifications to work in the gaming industry. Bright Wizard had redone those people because they have fantasies about Mary casting fireballs Demand. Rift has been shown not to be trusted. It was only more obvious - or, quicker to show their side - that World of Warcraft.

However, given that Guild Wars was known for a good 1v1 class balance that probably means playing Rift as filler until Guild Wars 2 release. Therefore, because of Rift makes it very easy to level a new character, I imagine that most people like me just wanted level Trion Magi (or, alternatively, the clergy, who are almost as good and generate fewer complaints). Then we will jump ship soon invites us to the second beta of Guild Wars 2.

Well ... so maybe I'm an idiot, but I answered this ... What kind of balance MMO HA / mechanics? We've heard it's not WoW, Warhammer, Aion ... So where these developers are magic come from? Everyone is so quick to be an armchair quarterback, but did not have a single clue of what goes into an MMO balance. It is very easy to sit and call foul "Trion is bad ... the love ... see how OP mages are" instead of giving a little time to balance work. With a game as complex as the Rift is going to take a bit to make things right. Damn, who has been out for less than a quarter?

Paladin / Warrior a lot of leather. Blizz fixed this specialized armor. What you are right is not get more than a rogue, a bit over the plate. In RIFT Warriors make more of a rogue wearing leather. That's a big problem. Even tank I got better results by changing a plate of a few pieces of leather tank gear. Why you ask? They have much better statistics to keep the gear plate. Board is built around mitigation, but as anyone who fell for the mitigation of time is known to avoid almost never the same. I have explained before, but it's better to dodge 60% of the attacks against you, or is it better to block 75% of the attacks and take 30% damage from which 75% of attacks. If you assume all agreements 100 damage attack, and assume that there are 100 attacks. To dodge that will be 4000. Using block will be 4750. If you have less to avoid, say, 30% to block roughly 50% with a 50% reduction in damage. Dodge 7000, 7500 block to reach as high but will be almost impossible as a warrior on the board. With leather, but you can get a little higher. 5% of warlord also helps. For dps there should be no doubt. Guerrero trees are highly dependent on crit, just get more of what leather plate. At least that's my experience so far. Maybe things changed dramatically afterwords.

People are too quick to Doom bringer, ok Rift has its flaws are correctable, but if the point of OP is trying to do (I think) is that all major MMO has had the same problem. WoW was terrible special beta - MC (and it took them a good year to add) battlefield was not added until 6 months after becoming aware of the game either. What many people forget about any MMO ever got it right first time or distance line.

As for PvP imbalance people have to ask what imbalance says. The fact that someone is killing you and do not like, nor the fact that it has not yet understood the composition of classes than they do what? Each class has strength each class has a weakness. Most comments from veterinarians in WoW. WoW is the only MMO I've played.

Rift for me going in the right direction, a major patches incoming small things get ironed out the biggest things take time. The WoW Doombringers slating again how bad the game is not just a day after bouncing around Org / SW who is bored out there skulls again.

The difference for me is Blizzard only interested in the financial benefits of their money in the pockets thus no reason why that basically runs hand in hand with the gold sellers, Trion is interested in releasing a game for the people, pushing MMO boundary’s and put a product out there that challenges the guilds (obviously interested in making money)