Thread: Mage dots vs. cleric dots in RIFT

Mage dots vs. cleric dots in RIFT

First I'm not crying or complaining. I’m wondering what is wrong with him or me xD, or even the mechanics of Rift. Therefore:
    My points are hitting around 100 damage (aimed at low boys, a lot of times less than 100)
    Every time I go to meet an inquisitor to vex is ticking for 170 and 300 critical.
    300 critical? I can still dream of the damage, my crits are inferior to their normal ticks. I'm focused now continued existence 18chloro/44lock/4archmage (4 offensives). My art is not amazing, 6% decrease in value, 710 + spell power by 40 deaths resist (+ 5% reduction).
    Even with my critting isn't damage benefit Gorge 300. I remember 256, 170,180 ticks and what the hell is wrong? Cleric spell power level? I remember long ago, someone created a topic about the expansion and power cleric had spells in most of the skills of 60% + spell power and magician was 30% +. I'm not sure about percentages, but the damage scaling cleric was much better than a magician.

Re: Mage dots vs. cleric dots in RIFT

Well, actually you're only going to see that with two spells Cleric: Vex, and heretic penalty. We have a 5-point road ability Inq adds 50% damage and Vex SH, and our 36 point adds more power passive spell Vex / SH. Honestly, it's a little sad. Outside the SH and the Inquisitor Vex has nothing going for a single target (pin depravity is a list of 3 seconds, and really do incredible damage), but its area of effect can be quite strong. So yeah. Vex not tick made by decent amounts, but only if you are a deep spec'd with 5.5 Inq mental strength. And it should, because it is one of the primary skills Inquisitor is centered.

Mental resistance to 5 / 5 - 50% extra damage penalty heretic and vex. 20% -40% increase critical strike damage (as specified). Ritual of Judgement to 36 points - Increases spell power bonus to anger and punishment heretic by 5% plus 4% for each point of the last 36. Then, the clergy can stack + spell damage spell power, etc. A 51 inq/5cab/10sent can get 40% 5% critical damage spell power spell damage 5% + 50% damage vex / sh and a bonus spell power by 60% in vex / sh. spells it quite useful for pulling.

Inquisitor Vex spell has a strong focus in some parts of the tree. A talent that makes that point 2 is recovered 90% of the damage, then another 5 point talent that increases their damage by 50%, then at level 36 there is a liability that increases damage 5% and 4% extra for every point above 36. So I have 41 points Inq, increasing damage and Heretic Vex penalty 50 May 20 = 75%. Also whenever critical if we put 5 points in corporal punishment, death all damage increased by 15% for 5 seconds, and I criticize a lot. 75 15 = 90%. So yes, Inquisitor makes a lot of damage through your colon, but which have other benefits, or the need to invest more than 7 points in just two spells talent?

Were things better for you pre-50? Quite curious. I am a level 28 warlock and recently started pvping a very satisfactory effect. Deaths and injuries are usually the top and that is undoubtedly due to the points and mobility. I run 8 points in necro for the extra point and increased death damage of 5%, but I do not use your pet because it's not mine. I consider myself a witch, not a necro / lock. Synergy is one thing, I guess. I find a pretty brutal inquisitor recently in the Codex, but still seemed to have the upper hand. My survival has also been quite satisfactory, all things considered. Definitely I have no idea how this will be 50, though, so I hope that enlargement will not fire. Also, do not know how much has improved in my rotation necrosis help me, so I guess it really is difficult to compare the level difference and the fact that I have an extra point. I know this probably is not very helpful, but I was just putting my experience with DOT there so far.

How many points is a wizard to build usually cast out and how often? What is the rest of their rotation? Inq has two DoTs 15 seconds, what could the third from the cab that took probably about half damage. Apart from those who relies on a spell of 1.5 seconds to proc instant a strong 3 second stage also has a DoT component. If we had more spells as a sanction Heretic DPS cleric magic would be much more common!

Basically, here's the problem. The Arbiter has two main damage spells with a single objective, Punishment, Heretic and Vex. Heretic Punishment is a cool place for 15 seconds. They also have drain soul aoe melee and bolt of depravity that I am not a big fan of. And you know what's crazy about that? The DOT just does more damage to one of the witches / Necro DoT numerous. Balance can only be achieved if every DoT Warlock Necro and do more harm than the only spammable DoT Inquisitor. And the magicians.