Thread: i don't get why rogues need a buff in RIFT

i don't get why rogues need a buff in RIFT

First, let me say that yes, I am a magician, but I am pyro. Corro deb / warlock and sorcerer sc / that I love. But uhhhh I was taking a look at the trees and I'm not allowed even know rogues can be 13 seconds of invulnerability in a cooldown of two minutes, and still has burst dps / stealth / utility? No one thinks it strange. Just wondering. Well. People are used to press two buttons and a single shot people.

Re: i don't get why rogues need a buff in RIFT

If you are not red should not talk at all, since I know nothing. Looking at a tree (I'm pretty sure that looking at RiftStalker) and some information are not the point of why you feel balanced rouges. And to be precise the first 10 seconds (and that when it comes to postpone death) the damage is only a backup and then be done after 10 seconds in a single blow, 90%, they kill you.
    Rift Stalker tanking tree is not a dps one. Rogue tanking is fine and needs no fan / nerf. The whole problem of rogues are from MEELE Bladedancer is based on is based on avoiding and thus, in a raid is almost useless and murderer who has a good burst, but after the first 15 seconds of the fight they will have no damage so they are almost useless in the attack.
    The soul is only viable Nightblade that many people do not find to be fun. Hope you have a clear vision of why the rogue forum is so full of posts.

Look sins while I love that cannot be the kind of pain stealth and main dps class at the same time, just not fair. To increase your dps would have to reduce their blood for PvP where you are now online. Each class in attack to repeat that all classes will go with the best specifications of attack, even the warriors are forced to build unparalleled champion for you guys get 0 right to complain. Add in the fact that rogues are more useful than any other class and some of these claims sound more like whining. Of course I would like to see some changes in Bladedancer (but again bladedancers solo pve aoe grind up the cards). The sad thing is that rogues want to be top dps when they use both and just not fair. You can not cure and better dps while his unreasonable. There must be some compensation for all that useful.

Classes should not be judged according to its size, but according to its depth. There is a point in any raid man twenty for a bard - any other place is better given to Archon or chlorine.
    So besides being a poet (which really has crap dps, which is fine, since it is not a DPS class), how great utility to rogues to wear? A bit of CC that can be done better by the wizards? Spell interruptions that are in a poor dps tree (dancer of the blade) and can be done equally well by the warriors?
    So if rogues cannot compete in DPS, why would a guild that is the way to have more of a rogue over a raid? In the current design, rogues have to be able to compete on DPS. We need not be the best - ideally, I'd say that should not be multiple melee built from different classes competing for top melee dps, and the same goes away. Signs also must be careful not to confuse the PvP and PvE considerations - as in almost every one of these threads. DPS is a measure that is only suitable for PvE - PvP if discuss in discussions DPS then you are in the wrong place. Other things that matter more in PvP (as the explosion).

I was ignorant that a 51 point Riftstalker tank build was a stealthy and burst dps build. Oh and I still have not gotten Scatter the Shadows to cancel out the injure at the end of Defer Death to work yet. I presume we should start complaining about mages being able to have CC immunity, 30% damage decrease while demanding mana and energy from all enemies approximately them and at the same time doing lots of healing?

Tanks do more damage and have more defenses we have. The tank specifications ranged from more damage with a handful of points as a guard or handle highly specced. It takes a magician 2 seconds to do the same damage as a saboteur is needed 6.7 seconds to do so. Cleric dps specs do more damage than a rogue does. Rogues have the least damage per second, the defense and the utility of the four calls. We face no better than any other class. Because all I want is to be equal - not better - just.

Its amplitude is largely valid to judge quality. But despite the depth, but along side. Width x depth so to speak. A soul with more sustained dps is at the forefront of the use of pve. While it is dwarfed in the use of souls more explosion, more utility / cc of survival, or simply in pvp. The soul with the highest sustained dps should not also be the soul with more burst dps, and has ccs and survival to boot. Would be better off in all things, and that would be what they play. (Well, most) This is typically what people come to refer to as OP.
    His assertion that only a poet must be included in a 20-man raid is peculiar. You suggest a combination of rulers and Chloros to fill the remaining 19 positions? I'd be in whatever you are, and it sounds fun. I do not see how more than an archon would be useful. I can see how more than one, but not 18 chloros would be useful. However, chlorine is a healer, and again I do not see how chlorine (or any healer) is relevant to discuss the rogues. Except where exactly is the role of rogues cannot fill. But you seem to suggest that you do not like being asked? Anyway, your opinion seems ill-conceived at all or purposefully misleading at worst.

Your second paragraph is just questions. However, they are false sense issues embedded within them. Questions like these are designed to catch aske to respond to them in the context nonsense cooked up by the asker. There are a number of utilities and the PC available to criminals. These services / DC are similar and varied skills. There is some overlap with other professions, other, including but not limited to magician. That is true of all calls, including but not limited to magician. This spell breaks included, and the other primarily based melee comparable also call interrupted spell. This is logical. Blade Dancer, while presumably not dps environment, dps is actually quite friendly.
    Again, a question embedded with falsehoods. Rogues can compete in dps. And your question suggests that "there can be only one." What is difficult at best? Rogues can be very effective with a hybrid dps build Nightblade. Tanks can also quite functional. Besides having a supportive role, bard. Do any of these only 3.2 mash buttons as well compete? Nope.