Thread: Hard to find Nodes past starting zone in rift game

Hard to find Nodes past starting zone in rift game

This was not a big issue during the beta phase, but now with the influx of players is becoming harder to find the nodes beyond the starting area. I do not know the years challenging, but on the side Silverwood Guardian after the iron and silver are very rare and a very slow respawn rate, in contrast to Silva. I went through all Gloamwood and throat and only gathered 30 of iron ore and 18 Silver within a committed 5h gathering run. Add this to the fact that there are plenty of metal crafts, jewelry and collectors simply for profit, I think (from what I've observe myself and my guild), we were leveling our lettering to our craft. Anyone else experienced this?

Re: Hard to find Nodes past starting zone in rift game

Yes I establish this to however I don’t believe there is a lot we are able to perform about it. We are simply within headstart and not representative release so I very much uncertainty whatever thing will happen within the first month to increase drop rates. There is a just additional person then there are mats to get together. In my opinion I would love to observe our gathering skills leveled as we produce mats.

I am on the rebel side and I agree - the lack of nodes is becoming extremely frustrating. I'm stuck in 91 SE and have a difficult time finding Stonefield Iron Gorge / Red. On the contrary, my friend who is an outfitter can grow or large cloth humanoid mass slaughter of animals for fur in a short period of time - they got up to 110 to make bags of 10 slots with perhaps an hour or less farming or fewer. What you think on it please share your experience with us thank you.

Hello guys I am playing this game from last 1 month and I am extremely happy with it. Iron was probably the hardest to get the minerals that have garnered so far. I just finished with chrome frames and I have so much extra level of chromium that is ridiculous. Then again it might just be that there are only like 50-10 other players in the higher areas at this time it really is no competition for the crop, but have not had any trouble and now the harvest cobalt.

Only the nodes that puts me on the rebel side is starting tin area. Head to the meridian tin / copper. Meridian spent mainly copper, subsequently kill Jakub etc and sent to the mining area down past the mob retreat Kinga etc are the entire 19/20 +. nevertheless, there is nothing, but the can so far and they need more iron than expected from ore nodes continue the level of the mob at least. I was expecting this area to be copper with a plate of eggs kind of thing.