Thread: Apothecary is useless in rift game

ali Guest

Apothecary is useless in rift game

Trion Why even bothers to put the profession in the game? They have vendors and suppliers of dye potion. Apart from a few options that are useful, the issue of reuse with potions renders it useless for use. This profession is more or less personal use only. Since nothing can be said even more profitable. Sure you can make a few gold or platform here and there but nothing major. My main complaint about this profession is that he has no responsibility for rescue. Every other profession has a primary ability Rescue. What does this mean? This means that Apothecary is the simply occupation that regarding penalizing people who want to get the "Oh that must hurt 'achievement. This only applies to those who butcher and food collected to assist with their pharmacist.

Re: Apothecary is useless in rift game

I love my pharmacy associations; he can make some great potions. But I agree, I think we should be able to break potions to collect in the field to make their own products. Just my 2 cents. How can you break a potion that you ask for? Once you merge the materials they are mutually. I mean maybe you could save the bottle or something. But the composition of the resources resting on the inside is totally useless. That's why it constructs no sense to have saving potion.

Precisely, it occurred to me until recently. The fact that the chemist is the ability to trade only with no ability to rescue one forces you to have to abandon or ignore or simply that the achievement of all. Are not we already penalized by the formation and use of one of the occupations that are less used in the game? Not to mention one of the most useless? I mean, even our raid potions overwritten when someone throws an amateur who is better than him. Then we were caught in a timer of three minutes again.

These issues were raised in beta from day one, but have never been addressed. The main problem, as they have proven is that the potions all pursuing the same cooldown among other items, and others. No separate cooldown for the types of potions, which are limited to a single use, making useless the entire profession. This is the main reason why I switched to another profession after their release. As for”salvage" the ability of potions, a MMO does not construct much sense, nor is it essential if you apply best cooldown.

It would be very easy. Let me give an example of how it would work: you create a potion with two ingredients you need 2 of each. Then you understand that, approximating all the pot you make is ineffective. So break it. If it does, it returns 1. Or you could return some power, and would have to combine a certain amount of dust that a new ingredient for real. I mean, there are plenty of chances to break potions. So I guess the guys from the prospect, riding on horseback from metal and distilled some healing potions.

The materials are preposterously rare. The initial time an apothecarist will realize this is with "rotten canines." and culminated for me in the "distillate" materials. I will not go anywhere near a recipe that calls for those ingredients. I cannot get sufficient healing component supplied pot to stay let unaccompanied sell in the market. Speaking of the market simply appears at "wyvern stems" of the merchant. This is the simply ingredient that will permit me the level of 180 to 190. Guess how much they cost? About 1.2 per one platinum. Now let's look to see "artisan token" costs of new recipes. The costs for new pharmacy prescriptions are between 10 and 20 times those of other crafts.