Thread: Super low Server Population on RIFT

Super low Server Population on RIFT

I am observing that nobody on Guardian Side on my server, so there is totally any possibility for me to practice group content as I level up. It would be enormous for other people to be around to perform the dungeons. I am inside my 30s and see around 5 others within the 30 - 40 range on at crest time. Our elevated levels are also saying the similar thing. Is there a scheme to combine the servers? I have previously cancelled my contribution so I guess Trion have 30 days to begin merging servers.

Re: Super low Server Population on RIFT

Well I don’t like to straight away say "Obvious Troll is obvious" but except this user posts a Server name as well as can confirm some proof, I would believe this is fake. I don't hit login queues to any further extent but Byriel is damn crowded. Prime play time has done sufficient that if we have player to player collision you wouldn't be capable to discover within Sanctum.

If you are not at level cap and population was actually a problem then you can just create a character lying on a busier server therefore I have the same opinion as you that obvious troll is obvious. I might be possible that maybe most players are insolent side? Generally at off peak times you will not see many players in some MMO. I played WoW on two small population servers and it was awful. Rift is at rest selling well and confidently the population picks up on the server.

I can say he has a body of population. No matter what time of day or what the area there was hardly any people around at all. I rerolled on another break, because the population was so bad. Viewing 10-15 people in Meridian was "crowded" there were times he did not see a soul in the entire city. I'm sure some breaks doing quite well, and not a message to say that the game is that the people killed or lost in break was super low from the beginning. However, some challenging breaks need for a merger or at least the option to transfer tons of people who will not play breaks with low populations.

While I agree that lower-middle-high is in relative terms, taking servers trion considered as "medium" certainly means you are not thinking about the merger yet. My server is medium pop stores are crowded in faeblight. This thread is stupid and needs a lockage. You cannot even based on the current population, but rather in the population compared with other fragments with mean = average.

I suggest you choose one of the original servers that tend to have more numbers have a cleric in an open server just before the official release. Honestly I see people much less than the server my warrior is in the midst of so much reading and prime time. Go with what you see is the best. In fact, I dropped my priest and I think that despite what the server says he feels much emptier server with my warrior who is full of life. Again, both are servants of the medium term.