Thread: Character animations and Sound effects with RIFT

Character animations and Sound effects with RIFT

I like to play video games and I am playing games from last many years. Recently I started playing the RIFT and I noticed that it gives bad first impression. I felt the game the game inflexible and dull. Other than this, I found that the game is not providing clear sound. I like the game but this issues is decreasing my excitement. Is this only me who is facing this problem or there are other people with the same issue. Please help.

Re: Character animations and Sound effects with RIFT

I do not know what the MMO nowadays. They think they can have one or two aspects of his awesome game and everyone else are subject to varying degrees. If you desire to have a successful game then you have to comprise whole package. I completely agree through everything you said. I'm not frightened by means of the graphics otherwise images. You seem to be more satisfied in this regard. But everyone likes something more than another person. To be honest, people should not be saying that this game is the "game not to be named." If several people say that, I believe the company is failing its player base somewhat. Rift so poorly need to love but not at all can love even a few key things change. With the launch around the corner, I will not be disappointed I was with a new MMO that just came out. I thought I was the only one who felt the same.

You said what I thought, but could not score. It took me four! beta to look beyond the horrible animations. I am giving this game a chance just because the class system and the mechanical Rift. I'm just playing this game as a fill TERA, because I know I'll pass this game if the animation and actually "feel" of combat does not improve. In the worst cases going back to WoW as it has animations and "feel" right. I'm afraid Scott will ignore this problem though. I think they're more focused on the trick of the Rift and souls and less on the animation and combat.

The problem is that developers often find themselves blinded by overzealous fans of his game and his game will be the cats meow. It has a few serious fans overzealous as well as in the eyes of Rift is completely perfect. Forget the effects of poor sound quality, and incredibly boring only for the examples. It's sad that fans cannot see beyond the color pink crystal. Rift sounds are in some of the games are serious flaw in my humble opinion. I really hope the developers listen to those of us who have pointed this out to them and do something about it.

Let's see the game going, with no major problems and after that time will return to work in some of the animations and sounds. I do not remember any big game that was launched and had a patch in a few days. Someone said that in today's market you need a game over, I regret to say that game never existed and never will. I do not know how to make the number of battle damage.

I think when I played my preferred monk then the animations in combat and the sound effects are planetary, blocking as well as attacking all the movements were extremely obvious is that the monk to dodge an attack by bending backwards as the gun seemed to fly passed her head or leans forward in an attack in the middle. When put in a strong fight with many attackers, it was just a blur of movement, and sounds grunts attack hit, but you could still see all the dodge, parry, block or strike.