Thread: Gear seems awful in Rift

Gear seems awful in Rift

I cannot be the just one person who feels like this. The gear that you obtain though leveling looks so horrible you cannot make out the dissimilarity among a white with blue item. What is the most unsatisfactory, is the truth that the gear on level 50 doesn't look epic otherwise flashy or else anything, you can't even notify that person is a level 50 except you drift over them and perceive their level. I expect that they begin designing improved looking gear.

Re: Gear seems awful in Rift

I will say that so far (only hit 50 in the last week) what kind of agreement with the PO. The look of leveling equipment is not bad. I do not think they need to change that. But I have yet to see any epic run of 50 that make me go "wow" or something. I'm not saying that art should be all crazy looking like WoW. I like the art style of the Rift land. But the epic gear I've seen does not provide the kind of "I want" the attention that I feel I should.

I actually like hunting gear. There is only a handful of very nice artwork and really is a struggle to find them. Development of standards and are actually very poor. Like the religious art sometimes, but I have all this. Not very well structured. I was looking at the poor dead Catara Asha Thedeor fields and only longed for that kind of gear. The quality of the textures in this game is brilliant. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for future releases. And I hope you can get some better designs in the processing system.

If you're playing any game on lower end equipment cannot be justified in commenting on the graphics of this game. Nobody can deny that this is the single best looking MMO (aesthetically at least) still have to see. The armor actually looks more realistic skin looks like leather, cloth fabric and looks like the board looks to the plate. Wow is cartoonish and shiny orbs can make great throwing fire sitting on the shoulders due to his style of art. I assume this is kind of what you are looking for my advice would be to go play wow. While I do not envy even the art style like wow I like the style of the Rift is much more.

I agree, but do not appreciate why so many of you contrast high-level gear Rift WoW. WoW is too cartoony as well as flashy. Rift on new side lacks the wow factor. I am not impressed with how the team seems high. I moved to play MMOs because I want a cool looking characters. Compare with Aion, Lineage 2, Vanguard, you will see up to seven years of age may watch the games cooler. I have a level 35 in Aion looks much better than level 85 in total T-whatever gear in WoW. Heck, even my level 24 Death Knight Vanguard has a sick looking weapon.

The difficulty was that the people screaming for the new servers. If people react wiser than we know by now to have a little patience. Those who rushed to level 50 in a few days and are burned in the game anyway. I will not blame the game companies for this kind of problem, its player base that wants immediate gratification. But with the upcoming launch of a new MMO is going to be the same. I think that Trion was a very good job, but at launch, the best I've seen in other MMO in recent years.