Thread: Soul defining abilities need to be undispellable in RIFT

Soul defining abilities need to be undispellable in RIFT

With all the capabilities that type of purge is in 1.2 and those already living in the soul, the definition of the skills that really need to be undispellable. I'm fine with good fans that are removed if someone takes the time to delete. I can put a backup. LGV but things like chlorine (which is one of my specs) is quite costly in the mana pool and has a CD of 15 seconds. This class really breaks away as I'm sure it could be said of other professions / souls. If skills "purge" was very limited type would not be a problem, but with 1.2 I do not see HSL input is very long at all if there is an enemy within range.

Re: Soul defining abilities need to be undispellable in RIFT

While I wish they would accomplish this, I don't believe they will. Bloom and Flourish have all the time had a casting time, and the flair purely lowers that time. It doesn't actually make it an immediate spell. The spell casting speed refusal is factored in earlier than the talent, so it causes the spell to at a standstill have a .25 second casting time or something near to that. I think its BS personally, but Trion has been unwilling to do anything regarding it or comment on it.

It’s all regarding how Devs need this to work. Chloro- Bloom and flourish upgrading give abridged cast time in convinced seconds. Pyromancer roots development work with % of cast time. And Dominators squirrel improvements only say that it lessen cast time to zero. We are not people who can judge if it works as planned. Somebody said he bug reported regarding that problem and got answer like "Yes, it`s an insect and would be repaired" But they at a standstill couldn’t repair a few bugs, which I suppose came from alpha/beta test time. Just because no one complain regarding it. Did you know that all this time pyro`s circles gives manaregen to all mages who stand on it, not just single pyro.

Trion has established for a few times now that they don't fix insects in a timely manner except people are screaming slay about it everywhere or it's being battered heavily. The 1h/2h exploit was hotfixes within days of being leaked, and the shell pen bugs were known back in beta but weren't fixed awaiting its mistreatment came to a head while 1.1 was released. For myself I believe the decline was in seconds somewhat than percentage so that it would interact with cast time increasers accurately how it is now. Unfortunately this as well puts bloom and flourishes in a strange category of being non-instant or instant cast abilities, therefore eating my opportunity process.

The first class I leveled was Justicars. So I am well conscious of what it's like to mislay all your healing capabilities with two dismiss able buffs. It's a pain as a Chloro as well. A healer fights are all the time challenge and I find fighting an Inq hybrid especially tough because of the reality that they can strip lgv. But beside with the others, I am certainly not looking to be unbeatable. I just wish to know what's functioning as planned. We can adapt and regulate our play styles. I at a standstill find Chloro/Lock and very strong combination.