Thread: Egg Shell Crafting Quest - "amusingly bad" rewards in RIFT

Egg Shell Crafting Quest - "amusingly bad" rewards in RIFT

The collection of eggs Shell today, I have my 80 shells pretty quickly, and then turned in the 3 quests to get my bags of gifts. Being a runecrafter, I chose that bag of course, and was rewarded with three powder ethereal plane, a change of flat powder and a powder permanent flat, along with 10 craft brands. I'm a level 50 character with 300 runecrafting skill. The powders are not particularly useful for anything, so I can do. Yes, those are technically runecrafting mats (the permanent and shifting anyway, I have no recipe that calls for ethereal), but not exactly what I expected of it. I do not let it really complain, "Free" stuff is good any way, but more so I wanted to see if I could Trion look at this and see if this is really what the awards are expected this bag search. It seems a little out of tune to me is everything.

Re: Egg Shell Crafting Quest - "amusingly bad" rewards in RIFT

From what I saw today, the "pockets" should be renamed as "garbage bags" because there was one thing that could be used to guard. I think I have a powder, cloth, and linen and cotton cloth. What a crock of bull Trion. A complete and total loss of my time today, and not even worth doing stupid case. Increasingly it is becoming increasingly clear, has taken more ideas that WoW sink hole that you care to mention. And to specify that only certain disagreements could be used for this, as these same divisions become incredibly scarce today, actually encourages re-evaluate the decision to stay here.

As I said in the statement as 4 or 5, not really wanting to complain, just want to see if this is how they are to be these powders - they are not really focused professionals to begin with, and hardly used in professions, looks like it could be a mistake. And the other response, it was definitely hoping for a plate - not yet received a plaque in about 40 newspapers either.
    As I see in the other table - a person with multiple personalities is dusted across all your characters with the choice of different craft awards. You might think that, because it will give the option of 6 different bags, different things would not have associated with each skill in them, not just the powder.

I'm exhausted, going in and spending 8 to 10 hours a day trying to do things, and there is no rhyme or reason for the shabby state of the game. Representative of the factions are not managed properly, there is an incredible amount of CC, and NO, NOT my computer. I'm using a seriously high-end system with the best of everything in it, and no way is slow to have all settings on high. Therefore, just tell us the truth, I never will solve the problems that hinder this game hostage, or we will deal only with him, and continue spending our money?

Well, not an event but only an advantage for the next patch. I do not think that the missions are particularly rewarding, but now consider being the extra day for artisans. Seeing as I do some cracks, regardless of this, picking him up and possibly get a few done by some carpets and some extra coins development I guess it's just that, a little bonus. The funny thing is that if they had not added these newspapers that no one would complain. You do not like, do not do, rather simple. Now, if this was the next World event, I would agree it was a great disappointment, but it is not, is just some extra day with the possibility of a companion pet for those who collect them.

You can spend 1008 hours a day in a job; earn money to buy a life. Really? Because I have not updated my machine in a while running at 4.3 years old in the best parts of and I get slowdown, especially in the Rift raids, and in the cities but have not yet experienced a single DC or accident perhaps there is a PEBKAC error. Or you could find something else to play just a suggestion. No sense getting angry over a video game really.

I agree - I'm less than a week and am really enjoying the invasions and business as usual. One question, though - I recently brought together 40 egg shells together and became, to obtain two containers. A musty artifact thingy and armor-smith Baggy. After opening both, I have absolutely nothing. No new device, no craft items, no money, no pets, no plate, not even the armor smith materials processing. It's like finding rewards disappeared with a whimper, and then click it. Is it possible that the "random" actually rewards can be anything at all?