Thread: Rift Error: Your Login Session Has Expired

Rift Error: Your Login Session Has Expired

I would like to tell you that I was very excited for this game to come out and then all of a sudden there was a problem that occurred once I got this game. The thing was that I was unable to login to the game after updating the patcher and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Actually I don’t know what the problem is. So can you tell me what I need to do to solve the problem that I have been facing. Also do get back to me immediately as I am waiting for the solutions.

Re: Rift Error: Your Login Session Has Expired

I would tell you that this is a problem that is faced by many and that is the reason even I had searched a lot to see what the solutions are to solve the problem. Then I found out that the Trion are working on it to get away with the problem. By that time what I would request you is that you should go ahead with by checking the game once again and see if it works for you or not. Right now that is the only solutions that can be given to you.

I would say that the person who is in charge of patching needs to be punished. I would say that he is the main culprit and that is the person who has to make all the changes and then I guess that there wont be any problems at all. At the same time I would also say that maybe someone have just went down the street or even tied to a flagpole and tickled. So it is all upto you what you need to so to solve the problem that you are facing.

Even I got some update where it was said that the patcher have again revert back and would say that no one yet has hit our distribution servers.So this is a thing that we need to remember and would say that you need to process with a new patcher for immediate release to address this issue.So this is what you need to do to solve the problem. I will also tell you that you will have to provide with the updates via this post and that will help all the people who are having similar problems.

I feel that this is something that does not appear to have resolved the issue for some. SO this is what I feel and think that you need to solve the issue immediately to solve this problem. Also would say that we there are some people who are continuing to see what the problem is and I would say that they will be surely successful in solving the problem that is faced by many people.So I would say that this is just a matter of time and then the problem will be solved immediately.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would say that this is something that I was expecting. I would also say that I am very happy with the solutions that you have provided and would say that this is something that I was expecting for.So I would like to thank you for the solutions that you have provided and would like to appreciate you for the solutions that have been provided to me.