Thread: Not able to get quest items from rift

Not able to get quest items from rift

Before today, where the game goodie bag, I had already picked shadetouched weapons caches in my main (level 50) and my alt (level 27) and have received some of the elements now. However, today I realized that the quest items stopped falling - despite being told they are supposed to keep dropping and I can see others get when you loot.
    I cannot complete the new mission new weapons cache which gives fragments of another world, so, I encounter the error that "my bag is full", although not complete - but I suspect it is because I carry a gun cache in my inventory. The problem occurs in two of my characters, I have come across five divisions in each and the invasion of the death of one on my level 27.
    Is there any way to fix this problem? Do I have to give up the search and launch of the cache that I have?

Re: Not able to get quest items from rift

Make sure you are closing gaps and invasions that give exp. You may not obtain lower-level divisions or invasions. Also make sure you are not grouped with someone who is gray to rupture or invasion. Rewards that will keep happening. So if you have 30 not with a group of 50 making their disagreements. Hope this kind of solution will help you out.

Unless a new change after giving such aid packages, it is not true. Quest items I have for my Shadetouched Lv.43 weapons cache, and those of 3xLv.23 Freemarch as Lv.50 and some "Lv.30 s. They were not in any way the granting of XP. However, it was generating of random numbers. Not a drop of 100%. So I guess it could still be declining, although I cannot say with certainty whether it is a mistake at this time, since I have not tried to make searching even now, after this event is officially done.

As with the other people here, I am not receiving any of the elements necessary for the "tools of destruction quest. This Shadetouched weapons cache is that I received during the Event River of Souls. I tried to make divisions in Iron Pine Peak, Gloamwood, Silva and Highlands Moonshade, without success. I also made a breakthrough in death or two Silva Moonshade Highlands and, thinking it may need to be an event of rupture / invasion. Still, zero drops quest item. I tried to drop and the reactivation of the search: None. I tried to do with my "main" completely empty bag: Nothing.

Same problem here. Just made an invasion of the death of large Stillmoor and closed about 10 divisions during the invasion, plus another 6 or more later. All closed as part of a raid group. Not a single fallen leaf Shade touched. Received 5.5 scepters Shade touched invasion of mobs and 1.1 Executing Shade touched the head of the invasion. But not all the leaves of any of the division’s death 16 years closed. It seems microphones.

I am also having this problem. I started to tools of destruction during the event and collected all the items I need but three scepters. The last couple of nights I've spent all my time trying to bridge gaps and invasions of death and not a scepter has been reduced (level 50 - Droughtlands and Stillmoor). Today I received my article Trion reward to turn in (the cache) and say my inventory is full, which clearly is not. Some people told me that while my cache of "Tools of Destruction" was in my inventory that I could not get the pristine weapons cache. Some players told me to pick a different prize, but I'm level 50 and there is no point in choosing a level 32 reward. I moved the "ToD" cache quest item to my bank vault and returned to Asha Catari in Meridian and still get the "complete inventory" message. So now I'm assuming you must complete the "ToD" attempt to get my tail search before you can get the cache of prizes (I've lost you guys yet?). The problem is that, like many of you, I cannot complete the mission unless the fall of scepters in fact it does not seem to be happening. I wish we had some clarification from Trioin on this particular issue; it is worrying that so many people.

Well, I've been trying all day and now have nothing. I have 3 servers 7 battalions. I tested the two factions with no luck. I've been doing in the area appropriate to my level. I cannot imagine how many divisions leading causes of death, death invasions main points of support and even death. I closed. Most since its inception. Killed several great leaders. I have XP; I have planarity and a pair of broken toys. That's it. Nothing to search for tools of destruction. And no one in either group was in anything but a man has Faeblight is about half of what I needed in about 5 hours, he said. Everyone in every game servers complaining about it. Just wondered if the plan is for fixing this. It's really annoying.