Thread: Trion reveals a new tool: the nerf chisel in RIFT

Trion reveals a new tool: the nerf chisel in RIFT

It's dreadful but not unforeseen to see that the modifications being experienced in the Alpha server we ask in most cases all the time. Slight modifications because that's all you need: a lot of things in the past were not dominated, but they really nerfed into uselessness. I see small changes Pyros and I cannot say I told you so. “We have seen Gersh and his team taking earthmoving machinery to carve what amounts to piles of grime but when the mountain is solid rock which is the Pyro (and mage in general), I get a little small chisel.

Re: Trion reveals a new tool: the nerf chisel in RIFT

Before you start the troll, I did say never saboteurs were dominated. They said he had a bugged. I not at all once said champions / BMS were defeated, but simply that things were not working as intended. The only call I made in a vague statement like "X is overpowered" in general, the magicians. And the soul only specific as I have called openly is dominated Pyromancer. Because CC has very little impact on the player versus the environment. Half of the CC in this game can be drawn at this time and would not affect PvE, but in the slightest of margins. It would be dramatic changes in player vs. player nearly balanced.

The easy fact is that the OP is right. In fact I was gob struck how OP became pyro. I factually could not suppose my eyes while I was becoming two shotted lacking even being able to activate my immediate cast heal because of their better cd GCD reduction. I'm rank 3, with all movements DMG reduction, and be a shotted was still possible. And yes you can still do without the red ball and get fortunate with a few crits. The fact is why I have to be at 100% health continually to feel safe beside a Pyro?

As a Storm caller could almost live with the damage pyromancer. But that kind of fire has a better time than the kind of ice? That kind of pyrotechnics was stunned when the Wizard of lighting does not? Who have "bad" survival? CV 400'sh its success for a big damage boost the SC is not, and have two shields that absorb damage to compensate for the loss of horsepower 3 times. Then get a better mousetrap, and the best magician breaking ability. It’s so wrong.

Here I just add something in this case. I have not a magician and not sure I ever roll a tank as I've ever played. But I think from what I've seen all the soul prior post seems to be strong in pvp and pve either. I am sure that all classes have a soul that is more oriented toward PvP. Also if you get pvp souls, I think the points that would be less damage to the fireworks. I am at a standstill learning pvp in this game to find out more about this.

It's great to even attempt to understand why they engaged Gersh to balance the game later than what he did to the war. Now the similar is happening with this game. I began playing this game for a mix of PvP and PvE, but PvP to be as bad as war, if not worse; I'm getting weary of Rift rapidly. It's so obvious that Gersh has a hard for wizards; it was obvious then and now obvious. Mages are fun though, telling everyone to l2p. Very soon there will be a fragment of the left full of magicians, "Wizard looking 4x prefabricated magicians, pst!"

We obtained Gersh'd. I speculate if it will become a meme for all MMO which plays with a fire mage. Almost concur with you but in general what this will do is twist people away from PvP completely, except you're a Pyro and Pyro on your computer. That will make the influx of people just seeming for PvE. Then when PvE dungeons over and over again, eventually going to quit smoking, not being able to change and PvP in a wf. Depending on the speed at which you can get the PvE content will determine the life of the game.