Thread: Rift: Would be needing server mergers or a transfer system

Rift: Would be needing server mergers or a transfer system

Laethys is a top start server. It’s been little pop however. Now protector side is so low pop there are not only not sufficient 50's to fieldmore than 3 concurrent expert dungeons, there are also small to no new players coming up and it's shedding 50's every day. The majority of Saturday we had less than 20 total level 50's online and concerning that a lot of people is approaching. The game has no immediately characteristic it takes but a few minutes with a calculator, the tool and a piece of paper to take these numbers. i don’t be familiar with about the rest of you but i put a lot of hours into my char that I’d somewhat not have go down the bathroom. I’m more probable to leave the game for an additional game, and that's why my association is now starting to shed 50's. We have more than a few that haven’t logged in for 3-7 days because they were unwell of not life form able to field an expert dungeon - just not sufficient people online. Start amalgamation the low pop servers, or let us move to fuller servers or let us group swap so we have people to play with.

Re: Rift: Would be needing server mergers or a transfer system

These are community games. Trion opened far a lot of servers. This is a skull start server that was opened and has small to no people on it. And yet the people are listed as high. I even rolled disobedient on this server to see if there were so many more disobedient on that would make it say high. Yeah no. disobedient had around 100 total players. There are MUD's out there that meadow more players than this and don’t believe themselves high pop.

Server populations on the server list in game reproduce at present logged in populace, not how many typescripts have been produced on that server in its lifetime. Why do i have to give details that to you at all? The list shows me who's online on a not appropriate server during prime time on a weekend. But it's not just this weekend. It’s been like this all week.

I'm on Regulos flake and I'm level 45 and I play throughout peak time. It's attractive a great deal ghost town in questing towns for me. Sanctum would frequently have 20-30 people. Quicksilver a less important amount than 10. Additional towns are pretty much dead. Questing areas are attractive much empty too. I hardly ever see more than 2-3 people in the questing towns I'm in and hardly 1-2 people in questing areas. Rifts are regularly up for extra than 2 hour too like no one still bothers to shut them because they aren't much a danger like the trailer's Trion show.

You know, I think the capacity of their servers is very, very low. Like 100 people and the server is listed as "complete", but does not feel complete. I can play on a server that always appears as pop high, but still feels like a ghosttown. Hardly ever run with anyone in my main quest or my lowbie alts, and when I do level range / stopping to scrape peers to run the prison, sometimes my search return a half-dozen just something that people who are not correct.

The situation of the population in the server list revenue not anything, as has been pointed out many times in this topic by quite a few people. The game server appears in the middle most of the time, even late at night, and is a ghost town 100% of the time. You're lucky if you see more than five different people in the Sanctuary 20:00 CET past. I rolled on Deepstrike typescript and some of the other allegedly more occupied servers and I know that is the similar for many of them. Anything other than "full" is a whole crapshoot as to how many people they are playing.

Do you think you're capable to involve you know more about the position of one's server inhabitants when you don't even play there? Whether they're lying about it or the system for formative inhabitants figures simply, I don't believe a server that never has (and thanks to the current trend of mass departure to High/Full servers or quitting entirely, likely never will) see a single major invasion in a 40-50 zone to be "medium inhabitants."