Thread: Is there a dps meter somewhere for Rift?

Is there a dps meter somewhere for Rift?

Could of swore I read the discussions in the past, said thanks for the dps meter, but I cannot find in the game. Any help would be great. If you are pulling aggro the tank? You're responsibility too much DPS. You're not pulling aggro the tank? You are not doing sufficient DPS. Please do not easy mode mods. And yes, easier mode dps meter.

Re: Is there a dps meter somewhere for Rift?

You need to download the main program, and then plug the Rift. Not sure if you can get it to work and see that while in the game, I have two monitors, so you just need the dps meters in the second gap monitor is not lit. This was linked and mentioned by the staff of the crack, what is safe / legal / etc regardless of what some trolls are trying to say (apparently, some people think DPS meters are the devil, so to make things up).

Just inquiring, is Riftjunkies run by the similar people who own Arenajunkies? I'd like a damage meter in the game simply because many people would be attacked. It is very simple for people to download something from this game and it contains a trojan / keylogger. Less work for Trion if one is implementing. Why mods closed the thread on page 24 for linking to 1 with 6 posts is beyond me. Not the best view.

There is a choice and it is simple - if people cannot play without a dps meter to the extent they are willing to download the files may contain viruses, Trojans, key loggers is YOUR responsibility if attacked no more than he deserves IMO. Trion are not accountable for people open to stop such attacks.

There have been several threads on the dps meter and analyzer riftjunkies I recommend using the search function is what is there for.

Is not so simple. We should not punish dps to do their job and dpsing to their full potential. An indication of the threat is a good way to DPS knows when to take a few seconds and see if there is a supplement that can be attacked instead. As someone who has played a tank, I know how important / useful gauge of threat may be.
    i the only reason I cannot imagine that people want one is because they never collapsed and was removed from or have never dps'd strong enough to start a tank. There is no reason not to have one and I hope to add one meter in the game sometime soon. DPS meters are also very good. How can you determine your skills if your vision is not improving in numbers.

I'd rather they did not. Because DPS is only one factor in overall effectiveness. In a "counter" of the game, which is the only point that is evaluated and, in many cases, used as a club? Some of the worst players I've grouped with were meter heads. They absolutely sucked, but were unable to understand that "doing enough DPS to tank mobs have not closed" is not a good thing. As curator, I hate the damn things. Especially since I tend to be # 2 on the list were agriculture and then dies idiot, it's my turn. Unless you are particularly "brilliant" and instead of using a trap, pretending death.

I guarantee you, both as a tank and a DPS, able to assess accurately the amount of threat you have and whether you need to help alleviate the damage much more effective one saying STOP and GO traffic light. The irony is that it assumes that I am wrong in my class because I know how to play well enough that WE WILL NOT HAVE TO KEEP 2 WHEN THREAT. It was very difficult to figure out how much threat was there.

Both the complex mathematics and what if scenarios. As the tank of your argument holds merit a little more, but again, there is a consistent method of acquiring and holding agro and you have a better understanding of how the working classes that you might struggle a bit with the champions and you can use this information to adapt, either by keeping an eye on the champion or refining their skills and try new things. Hell, get some knowledge of the situation if you want to tank. I prefer 50% less tank capacity available if they shot ten times. TL, DR lazy players do not support third party programs that want to play a good 70% of PVE for them, and this is from someone who is tired of always repeating agriculture PVE content to the next instance is released so it can do it all again.

How does a meter easymode make the game? Develop / explain if you can, you cannot, because it makes no sense. Easy to measure its performance? Yes facilitate the comparison is based, if you are interested? Yes totally optional - so if you are not interested, do not use? Some people are interested in data analysis, some are not. Options are good. Do you turn off the user interface too, so I do not see the damage numbers flying? I mean, the data is there on the screen, in the combat log all an accountant does not get it all together into something more useful. Like it or not, computers and games are ultimately about numbers and some people are more interested in them than others. Anyone with a clue knows dps meters are just tools epeen and have a lot of great applications for the analysis of data sets available and a more organized way.