Thread: Leveling after hitting level cap in rift game

Leveling after hitting level cap in rift game

I was bored at work the additional day, and something hit me. MMO still face with leaders who were once "human" is now able to solo more than 10 players. So why do we have a peak or a limited merit system that prevent us from becoming "gods?" I think it would be nice if an endless leveling / worth system, even if it means simply being able to increase his base statistics. What you guys think about it. Please share your experience with me thank you.

Re: Leveling after hitting level cap in rift game

There’s essentially an interesting illustration of what you recommended. on private Ragnarok online servers, a number of them allow you go to level 999 or somewhat even additional ludicrous<the unique levels ended on 99> so your essentially going throughout the unique content through something that compose gods cry. <make a note of this is pointing out their continuation and not directing him towards one. In my opinion I don’t approximating the whole god mode feeling, it obtain boring speedy. However to his own and it’s interesting to attempt at least once.

I believe he have to position forward his idea to a certain extent inadequately. Nevertheless, fundamentally, it’s not an awful suggestion and if you seem at the interchange Advancement system that Age of Conan has subsequently it gives a number of real funs to end game further than reading and instances intended for tiered gear. There is no level cap however obtain ready to dedicate yourself to reaching that "god hood".

So instead of having shot gankers his way to 50 so they can reach the area of level 20 and gank lowbies until they finally catch up and punish those sad individuals. You want people living in this game without work and all the time in the world to be constantly before the entire world and can only gank anyone you want. The maximum level is so ridiculously difficult to achieve that, after 4 years, nobody has yet reached. Upon approaching him, you have the bright platinum armor, a weapon the size of a small car, and enough power to destroy a city. Close a sufficient amount to god mode?

So let me obtain this straight. You have a char level of 141 end-game bosses are level 55. Yes it will be difficult to get that 55 down to a 20-100 but not complete. "Look Tibia is why a major MMO should for all time have a level cap. You have a discussion about Age of Conan; it does observe how many subscribers that game includes. Rift is fine as is. I think it would be nice if another MMO (Rift) implemented some NexusTK (I liked the aesthetic charms everyone, but the Warriors have.