Thread: what will be future of s3d gaming

what will be future of s3d gaming

Is it worth it? Does it cost a lot? It is not perfect, so I do not like! You do not have the "wow" factor I was expecting. Is not this the same as hearing a lot about the introduction of new high-end technologies? Early adopters pay a lot for what they get, but I'm grateful for them because without them (unpaid beta testers) would have a much less technology at our disposal. They in turn get the first crack in what most can only dream. And, help finance the extension of the technology, giving an indication of whether or not it can be a viable product. A look at the comments on this forum S3D I'm wondering if opportunities are excessively high. We survive in a time of steady input, high sense I think it's getting to the point where nothing really excites us. Is it like people who take medications that require more and more for the same high? Just ask?

Re: what will be future of s3d gaming

ATI has been within the television market for a long time that's why I consider they contain a better idea of when to enter through the right product. Nvidia is not stupid moreover; they be acquainted with they have to fight AMD on this front from the outside so to speak so they comprise to strike a balance now. It is a recognized fact that the majority companies introduce fresh technologies does not essentially become the market leader in it. Another person comes along and makes it the way the markets wants and have the bulk of the profits. The most obvious is the MP3 player. Apple did not invent, but they have the market share. Zune is an element of a technological standpoint, but it has one? I think the big push will be AMD S3D 7xxx series perhaps, but actually in the 8xxx series.

I tried 3D surround and while I found it to be cool is not worth the cost in my mind. I'm not confident that added more than a "wow" factor, however it fades by means of time and I really do not think that adds something to my final game experience made me a better player. I'm all for being a better player, but not everyone, some (or maybe more) people play cutting experience and do not care if they do well or not. It is an expensive experience, but is not it more expensive than buying tons of video cards to run in SLI / Crossfire for questionable benefits only frame rate? I do not think S3D games will take off and in many homes in the short term, but maybe down the line when the requirements are cheaper technology that is likely to be more realistic.

These monitors have something called a refresh rate of 120Hz, barely 25 years old n LCD panels, obviously, 8-bit IPS are not fast enough at the moment otherwise I guess we had seen these monitors, as it provide color accuracy and speed. That screen you posted in another thread of Dead Space 2, which compared against three different panel technologies, and low TN AFFS + 6, and 8-bit P-MVA L246WP-BN LG monitor and the picture looks better on the LG but the difference was far from night and day. And when those images are updated at 120Hz and not break or no frames because the monitor itself cannot update quickly enough, the color accuracy is nice, but think that this is the only issue in question is the simplification of the problem.

I've been using 3D Surround View from the drivers came out in June last year and for me there is no going back to 2D game only. There are a number of folks here who have 2D configurations much more expensive 30 "monitors that are much more expensive than my computer, 3D does not add much cost to a system beyond the tops of course would be for the better. Has to wear glasses, but are not as big of a deal unless of course you are using lenses and need to play. I've been playing Dead Space 2 in 3D and the game is completely different compared to 2D game. There is play better, it is a better dive.

I approximating the part of the untimely adopters, tell again me of my recent entry into the beta for Starcraft 2. A lot of people were despondent through it and just wrote off the game. He gave me tons and tons of feedback on technical issues and the balance of Blizzard game. In fact, I got a surprising amount of feedback, key results for the beta and the product much better than several players in the final. User feedback preserve only be rewarding as soon as you see the progress, if companies simply ignore their comments, the products will not advance the technique they should.

Do you really think that television never were a "luxury" or even considered a "fad?" What about the emergence of "color" TV? The arguments presented do not represent the advance of technology, but they are arguments based on "class envy." At one time still books were merely owned by the rich. Did you know that they appreciate having or bad books and not be seen as a good thing? 3D S3D are not only promoted by a single company as they were in the past. Again, who introduced the technology are not the major financial benefactors of it.