Thread: Does RIFT require online Character?

Does RIFT require online Character?

There are more than a few MMOs nowadays which link everyone's characters toward a website where we are able to browse for our characters as well as investigate their equipment plus stats along with stuff online. Even WoW is having the mobile apps intended for every the foremost Smartphone. Is this within the pipeline for Rift? I desire to test out my character online also look for upgrades as well as stuff. I just want to enquire about this and so posting this over here.

Re: Does RIFT require online Character?

This is since Big Brother Blizzard believes that we all want facebook Live ID style living in the hip pockets of each. That's why I quit WoW and I expected something better to come. I do not desire this, unless it is somewhat that routinely chosen not to blurred shadow box for me and none of my alts linked are listed. It is not similar to facebook, where you ought to go see your own every day since I have to vigorously opt out of any stupid they are offering now. Yes, the love that phone numbers of friends sharing through friends of thing.

I made an effort to always log the PR team when playing WoW, since many people keep track of every piece of equipment we had and how gems / delighted. People did not even know they were more interested in my gear choices guild mates - that was annoying and intrusive. If it was not a way to hide the computer while I was wearing, I would have done. If anyone wants to share that information, let them. But not automatically intrude on the privacy of people making it public knowledge. If something like an array is introduced, making it available to the account holder only.

I honestly don't see a problem with it. There are so many controversies surrounding things like damage meters and an LFG tool that have good arguments on both sides, but this issues doesn't necessitate some disagreement in my view. What's incorrect with being able to inspect additional players on the site? And to the case which claims people need their builds to be "private".

I do not want it simply because it is another "let's do more like WoW Rift" thing. Rift is very similar to WoW now, and has been a great start because WoW has a lot right. But I believe Rift is very significant to begin moving within their direction by some future development. If you just started collecting every features of WoW, and consequently the traits connected through that game, people who are really sick and attempted of WoW will begin to be sick and tired of Rift too. I say "no" to:

Nothing in this planet that is really "perfect." It is normal people who look up to "perfection" as an ideal as well as sought. But really, what is this thought of ​​"perfection" actually worth it? I hate to "perfection." To be "perfect" for improvement. There would be no possibility of "creation", not a single gap in knowledge or capacity to own one.