Thread: You’re Review on Red River PC game

You’re Review on Red River PC game

My comment for this game that lasted 3 hours of testing, accidents and furious display several punches were seen after this review is also a game box broken. Operation Flashpoint console war.

1. Operation Flashpoint Red River is an impressive title that has everything a PC gamer console would feel a range of even dull persistent statistics system to show his teammates and some awesome weapons, etc, which is unlocked after leveling YAY.

2. Graphic visuals are broken and I see shadows below appear not to comply with their boy or a very poor in most cases may disappear depending on the graphics adapter, etc. So you have AA and AF does not help at all and only no difference was poorly optimized useless shades.

3. Controls this is where my anger festival took some teachers plan reason code despite his funny name CODE AND TEACHERS = seem to think PC gamers want a lighting fast speed of mouse movement i cannot even shoot properly because was so high that normal mouse is smoothed and softened really screwed until I get a Xbox pad for Windows that I was about to slit my wrists with his tedious that needs fixing, and none of the regulators appear to function as the sensitivity of 3 or 5, etc don 't effect him. Then there is the platform of the Xbox platform thing I had to resort to selectivity then up all the way to the contrary that makes me think that carried the bah Console Controls Is there anything worse than this? With the aim down your sights.

4. Fight and fight. Finally something that I really enjoy this game collecting their weapons and equipment is amazing the love that I usually play scout, so far as the M14 but the lack of sniper rifles is very disappointing, but even so I do not care once a DLC for later? Popping his head in Red River is impressive as the enemy has a slower death and lots of blood spraying animations I love this death is what keeps me playing this new feature is impressive day, the bullet holes i CM ****ing love this I really do if you kill someone with a gun bullet wounds and exit wounds are very well so you can see where that bastard drove 2 miles away. Apart from some weak weaker loading animations and comb looking weapons is impressive, but needs some adjustments.

5. Overall feel and the level of the OFP-RR. Score 5.0/10. The fight really raises the score but everything else the game only allows the PC controls are horrible graphics are sometimes lower and game settings are good for nothing, so the game needs to return to work for the moment main PC also see my name might add that as downloadable content to stop shaking CM console players and giving juice to PC gamers.

Re: You’re Review on Red River PC game

In fact, you can see it in all current multi-platform games. The console market is driven by the fact that piracy has become a real price of the developers of titles for PC only. So games those are made for PC platform and are using the capabilities of the machine that is the weakest. In this case the Xbox and PS3. PC hardware has really jumped since its launch. You will see the games current hardware platform with the PC used when the new generation of consoles hit the market. Also a bit of company (as opposed to EA and Blizzard) and Codies not have the means and the lack of money to have a whole team working on a separate title. PC games are multiplatform support DX11 and there are few (in fact, cannot even name a top of my head) or receive treatment until after the release DX11. Some games (GTA series), even taking a long time to finally make the PC after the console launch of almost 8 months before or even more. genre game that will come to PC first and maybe later in the console are RTS and MMORPGs like console market still do not lend your car to this kind of games, so these games are mostly a much higher technical level. And I really do not see a break point on flat screens or game boxes, or perhaps even hurting yourself. If that happens, you need some serious anger management classes I'm afraid.

The only way I hit my score until he has published almost everywhere where the players hang out, etc would be if he listened to PC gamers for a change. When the doctor came out I was so happy when Helios said it would be a mission editor i really did my pants because I love building my own missions, etc. Everything that DR was played exclusively for its statement of mission editor WHAT TO DO IF RR? AH YEAH BRO FIST TO REMOVE. It's a shame it really is. Crysis 2 RR and fight me so my brother did not so oh well he is a thug who is 27 I have 21 + just struggle of the army is an EX. I love this game but once again it is a console player.

In total just to update all who have tried to do something as simple as a mission and then you can create an enemy, etc, but only on a map of the mission sucks but I tried and I cannot even that important because the boards and statistical tables require that the DR had with his mission editor. Why the mission editors mean much to me? Simply because I have an impressive talent mapping resolution that I still play more than RR do what I want is all about creativity in all fairness you cannot make fun of a player saying the console has a constructor mission since the console just cannot grasp the essentials such as a PC can simply not all there. When he spoke these words helios. There will be a mission editor i really cried like crying because really that's all I ever wanted my mission editor FFS and Code Masters now out for the RR? WHY THE CAPTAIN OF THE CODE? WHY? Why make us suffer like that PC gamers themselves down on the hard disk to the DR, as the comfort of ACE, but that's what you get for leaving the real fans. Cannot give an answer then paste it to the console love as any offense I'm saying what every player feels the other pc for at least the true fans!

No, it does not. Remember beautiful dynamic sky in the DR? Day / night cycle? Remember how you could do at night and watch the sunrise and then fight in the light of day? That's all very well represented with adjusting the lighting Templar. And all this has disappeared in the RR, and what we have is a low resolution image of the sky above our heads. Is static. It seems dramatic and exaggerated, but it is not a high resolution picture looks well fake! You may not notice you are sitting on the couch than 4 feet away from the TV and sat next to the screen of your PC is a different kettle fish. I know of and no PvP, so I will not launch an attack on him, but why go back on such fundamental things that worked very well in the DR? Why not improve the texture? Why not do something about lod change? When using sniper scope at the level of the fortress walls of some HUGE pixels. In urban areas, when you hide behind a wall and look out, you will see that the world is being developed further in front of you! This happens very often in sweep ETC CSAR and fight in wandering in the settlements. Do not get me wrong, I like the game, especially avian influenza in CQB is doing quite well, but the technical problems that only show that the PC version is an afterthought, which is very sad.

Should be closed because the children of supporters do not agree with me that is sad. OK so now I have updated my review on about 14 sites i play now spend an hour updating this review; my score has been beaten back after playing three hours of the campaign. I wondered why I gave it high marks, but everything has changed I update my test tomorrow and you can see if you like it or not also the pros and cons will be added and some reasons why teachers should improve the code for PC version. Once again i missing Helios to answer my main question for which there was Editor of Mission on this occasion am a good read so much i fell from office when DR came out and he helped me have been just browsing the forums without any registration. Anyway thanks for reading again.

This part really bothers me, as it only shows how a PC elitist. Console gamers are not so different from PC players - we want the same things and there was a time when developers tried to establish that (original Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six games first.) In recent years, however, it seems that developers and publishers think console gamers as idiots who want everything simple and looks pretty. Because of comments like yours, I can only assume that the people making these decisions are really like you. People who have not opened their eyes to see what the console market is really asking for. There is a high-quality reason why games like Call of Duty 4 sold pretty well - there were other shooters available today in the moment and Call of Duty 4 was as good as it is and as realistic as we have. That's why I bought it and I know that is why my brother bought it. The same goes for Red River Dragon Rising - Both are great fun but could be much more. Codemasters success because we are a captive audience and we must support the closest we can find what they really wants - otherwise, nobody will bother to try.