Thread: Need pc patch for Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Need pc patch for Operation Flashpoint: Red River

I am very much found of gaming. I do love to play online games of first person shooter game. I do play Counter Strike very much and I also love to play games which are based on weapons. But now a day I am playing Operation Flashpoint: Red River but not able to get any kind of patch for my Computer. I need a patch for this kind of game (Operation Flashpoint: Red River).

Re: Need pc patch for Operation Flashpoint: Red River

I also love to play this kind of games like Operation Flashpoint: Red River because I love to play first person shooting game. I used to play Assassins Creed: Home Front game till date and I have completed it. So now I moved on to Operation Flashpoint: Red River and I would be needing the patch for my computer. So if anyone of you have any kind of patches please do help me out.

I tried to download some kind of patched for this game Operation Flashpoint: Red River from internet (torrent file) but it was not useful for me. It did patch my game but was not able to start the game. There were some sites which I found for the patch but yet they asked some kind of money or some of them need to log in and then to you won’t get the patch that means a fake patch.

If you really look very hard to patch 1 leaked the first day of the reporting strategy, but was later removed, but I have the file the only problem is you have to find the folders GFWL then locate your code and master folder put the files manually. But apart from that good news is all good. Regarding the previous post slightly this game has come of torrents downloaded games this week a lot of people are upset by the title and most PC gamers so do not be so sad. I think I'm the only one who paid 30 pounds and 29.99 from steam for this game and the rest of my friends have downloaded. I also like to point out the patch have a zero effect on my game without major changes or have any controls have adjusted well.