Thread: Lackluster features is better in Flashpoint DR than Red River's

Lackluster features is better in Flashpoint DR than Red River's

Man I really like Flashpoint DR. Yes, you could use some improvements, but I prefer the DR of Red River at this time for PC. Flashpoint Dame DR, but with updated graphics engine, animations, etc, and I'll be fine with that. I pay $ 60 for any day. Then you can rely only on the PC community to add more campaigns. I think Codemasters are considering doing so in more than a recovery rate of the franchise, but without multiplayer? I think however, the only reason for the success of COD is due to the multiplayer feature not found in the republic. So it is very hard to understand hearing goal flashpoint in this regard. They do not want to appeal to boy’s sim million who do not want to appeal to the nervous crazy multiplayer games like BC2 and MW2. What I find is that they are looking for that middle ground between a tactical game as FP: DR and BC2, but with fewer features? I do not know how it will work. I'm interested in seeing the final product, but now I'm having a real hard time understanding where the value of repetition in this game will be? You keep subtracting the main features that gamers want, the word spreads, and less to buy the game. I think the graphics, special effects, and providing a lot of missions in the game will have to compensate for these flaws.

Re: Lackluster features is better in Flashpoint DR than Red River's

How can you say you've played RR? NO, have you seen on screen in game. NO, have you seen the gameplay videos. NO, please do not say that this game is trash just because you have taken some features that are found in the Dominican Republic out, we all know why certain features have been removed, so we can have a better finish RD brilliant game, once the game is played out and then you can make trial. I also have much more fun to play with friends in cooperative mode this time around the MP has not worked in the Republic too many errors.

How lean is not an advantage of XP to the general belief that RR is going to be like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2? If you look at the sticky and the list of pros and cons. None of them profoundly change the experience of infantry was in the DR, and so far, what has been given information seems to suggest improvements to the gameplay of infantry RD. Somehow, people have confused the game improvement Upload Infantry Dragon, so it arcadeier.

I said the game will be between DR and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Flashpoint. I did not say it will be as PM2, but they are trying to make the franchise more appealing to the masses, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 one - and that's what I have of what I read in the forums so far. I do not understand is that they are cutting things that really did FS: DR good.

Yes, but according to CM, are cutting parts of the RD so you can concentrate fully on one aspect of DR that really shined, the infantry component. The added side effect of passing a wide margin for a large part defined is that while the game is equally if not more complex systematic RD, all that complexity is in one area of play. More and more configuration options mean greater variation in levels of difficulty as possible. That's it. The number of functions available for "noobs" only shows how much more flexible system compared to the DR. the only time I've heard that CM "shoot'em up" is when they say that RR is not one.

You cannot even say that, however, there is very little to go on anything at this point is hypothesis and speculation, 4FS do not even have a screenshot though, and the game is in pre-alpha stage. What is wrong with mass appeal, not as a Call of duty granites like gambling and do not forget you have a company and its goal is to make money? Not much money in trying to please the fans.

I agree to the infantry look brighter than in the Republic, but so does the driving. I've only played a game other than a small bird flies, and the DR. I want (ed) CM had increased RD for the department of mechanical Flashpoint titles again if they knew they had to remove all the features of the RR. Now we have to live with a handful of pilot opportunities in a game with infinite possibilities and a sequel that has no chance to relive those experiences. The console version (with patches) has literally eight possibilities of traveling in a helicopter and more than half of them are considered "failures" (which were not patched), however, almost all the missions it has helos.

Personally I like to go through a game in normal mode first to enjoy the history, etc. and then come back and hardcore. In my first play through I do not want to have to choose between an annoying GTA style complement to target or die every 3 minutes and restart the mission. All we ask is to play the game however you want, at the end of the day are we going to pay good money for it and keep the good people of BC in a job. I am willing to forgive small sins of the DR with the condition that the lessons have been learned on this occasion. If we mess this time I do with the series of flash point.