Thread: Why 4-6 person squads are in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Why 4-6 person squads are in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Dear Sir, if he had said that firefighting equipment could miss this, but. A team consists of a group of fire equipment, firefighting equipment are the basic infantry formation used in the Marines because it is simple and effective. The small equipment normally hear about is the 13 man team is composed of three teams of firemen and a squad leader, from what I understand you can get more than that.

re: Why 4-6 person squads are in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

I do not see why you cannot have 4 players DEFAULT, and then allow the player to the value, like 8 or 10. To do this in RD (if you remove that limitation) you only need to add 4.6 more playable characters, then through each of the characters at the beginning of the mission. Non-players are eliminated. When a player joins, a character created and generated. Set to play, then joined the new member in charge of that character. Why should this not be done in Red River may be due to restrictions on scripts, like, only with support for 4 players because of restrictions on the abilities of scripts. Or how many consoles can handle before it starts to have problems in line with the point that would not meet or Sony Microsoft’s level of acceptance. Whereas independent PC games, you can do this. Like ArmA II is not necessary to get the "approval" from anyone. Therefore can only say: "How many in a server? As you can put on it." Once again, may be a completely the game. The game does not seem to 'work' with more than 4 players. Players become further apart, and use less teamwork in the publishing servers. Maybe it's just an "I do not want is the stage. No member dev plays with other friends more than 4.3 normally, I do not see the point of adding something, they, and they used to enjoy or use.

I think it's more about the theme of this game. They could not allow this game to get out of hand, as the DR. They had to make time to design the main areas of play, zero. It is necessary to make some kind of teamwork and interaction, putting other firefighting equipment in the mission. That was probably too much for them to handle, in the amount of time. You think this would make the game unique. I agree, would be the first time in the security console, and would be very exciting. I really think that the modes of this and / or expand cooperation (with other players) will be next, rather than PvP.

Well, considering that this is only the second game Operation Flashpoint Codies. You have to start small and work your way up. So I hope we see more players in cooperative mode in the future. Although this is highly unlikely that in my head I think co-op is a limitation of the engine along with a lot of things that should be in the titles of the OFP.

I must love all these "motor limitations" caused by the consoles, mainly. Even after I doubt RR will be a great change as the subject size was increased dramatically or completely scraped. The limit of 64 entities damn better not is secretly still or I'll go lmao Roflcopter. CM is being very clever this time to announce things until now all you need is engine wise Dirt 2 post processing toolkit (okay) and join in supporting the progress (that is something that has always existed) never said nothing about the entity increases the limit does not even mention it briefly, I guess I didn't do anything in this sector and are silent on the subject and dodge each query as discussed by this community. Got to love these "next generation" of consoles with their garbage frame rates sub HD graphics and almost any RAM for use.

Well, not all games, but at least the free world. Those kinds of games just shine on the PC. When you are making an open world game that the freedom and defender of realism then the PC is the road. Otherwise you limited entity, belt, the boundaries of various players and the realism is the window in favor of semi-tactical shit, because that formula is sold on consoles. DR clearly showed that this type of games do not adapt to the current generation of consoles. If you want to call me elitist, because they proceed. I'm proud of him because I have a PC game that allows me to put as much authority on the map as I want, create cooperation missions covering half the island with several groups in different locations and join multiplayer games that have 50 + people in a place where I can be a shot in the head and seriously DEAD.

Re: Why 4-6 person squads are in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

No, but it could make the PC version then produce a console version that, like the old game was Battlefield. PC and PS2 have BF BF2: MC, a silent version, but still had so many console games that never had before. I also think it is unfair to players who spend thousands before me, who spent hundreds of people. We should not be punished! Many people buy the consoles, since it seems to be a viable alternative to spending thousands and need updating, but the fact is that game makers must address the higher versions then worry about the migration to consoles not backwards, which would benefit all players. Unfortunately most companies are sold out when they see the benefit COD ago.