Thread: Is everyone happy for getting an alternative for M4/A4 in OFP: Red River

Is everyone happy for getting an alternative for M4/A4 in OFP: Red River

Exactly as it sounds and I made a new thread to make sure I saw him. Ok so on the side of communities that have the annoying guys like me who go "realism! Realism!" all day. And in his face with "want to be able to easily distinguish between the M4 and M16." Then I thought a couple of things I hope will take time and read and give it some good thought.

re: Is everyone happy for getting an alternative for M4/A4 in OFP: Red River

I have the feeling that they are a little reluctant to reply to this thread because it is a simple flip-flop of the M4 and A4 Guard and RIS, as it is still exactly how I wanted to just switch between the two guns and realism maintenance for the community, but do not want to say no, do not even do that because that is more or less telling the community to unscrew.

I'm not asking for anything complex or even realistic enough for notes a. Hell, have a global address wide wind in setting mission, or divide the map in areas with different wind directions. Then take the curvature of the bullet and move it slightly to one side. To find the direction and speed, you could have sand floating in a certain direction, or leaves, or newspapers.

No, it will use "is difficult to see the difference between the M4A1 and the M16 because the M4 with a short barrel, so it's hard to see that rail is not there, so I can get, though, if you do not can see the train, you know the barrel is short, so it is obviously the M4." Just give us as an attached file. My God, is it really that difficult. I mean, if the RIS rail is based on the model (and not an external model connected to it), then tell us and we will overcome it. Or you could listen to the community and add. I think we have given them 3-4 perfectly valid ideas that make everyone happy. Change the M4 with the M16 rail.
    Put the FIR on the M16. Allow us to add the FIR through personalization. Call it a M16A1 and be done with it.

ArmA 2 is the war tons of fun. Driving around a HMMWV with a fire team (3 men extra) and shooting stuff up. I would like a HMMWV Guglovo M2 and go on the hill to the north and have my M136 HMMWV shooter in the shooting, my doctor a little further back still able to shoot and my gunner behind my M249 HMMWV used as cover giving the fire also. Then I stood beside the engine block with my binoculars and call targets and to have my M249 gunner and gunner engage targets M2. I usually use more men, but I cannot handle more than three men in a combat zone. Especially because when you come under fire from the AI sit there like retards until they give the orders, so you can usually make 3 around quickly, the same way and the time for 4 good coverage is dead. There was always set to music fresh and driving like a maniac in units of time to my goal. Every 2 minutes I had turned off my engine HMWMV to hear the tanks and can be heard from miles away, if I heard that I would have my shooter M136 participate. The enemy landed when they are affected by one. T72s ambush is so much fun.

M16 A1 gun was a lighter watch different exchange (under which we sell to Israel to put the hand guard of a2) pin slightly different, different "flash suppressor" fully automatic to say nothing of all that chrome see in them now was not fully in the A1. I am awaiting a response from the developers probably one or two weeks from now saying "oh damn we just saw this thread first! Too bad they did not do or that I had, but now they are almost finished models. "Although I know they are on and cannot say no.

Re: Is everyone happy for getting an alternative for M4/A4 in OFP: Red River

I do not think people argue with that concept (which I think is a good step away from the generic shooters out there) is how I have given (and M16), a character that is upsetting people. Could not you just spray Painted Desert camouflage or something and M4 remains the black-ish? Is it correct to say that you were really trying to do the keg standing out in the M16?