Thread: Did you like Operation Flashpoint: Red River on first look

Did you like Operation Flashpoint: Red River on first look

These things worried me a lot out of almost a million sales of this game only 10 to 15 percent people thought that this game is hard enough. Operation Flashpoint: Red River is a military based game. This game is played with Scout, Grenadier, Rifleman and Automatic Rifleman each with strengths and weakness to increase replay ability. All the things used are pretty good.

Re: Did you like Operation Flashpoint: Red River on first look

This reassures my quote "Before the series faithful who have to dodge enemy fire since its inception PC too damaged, it is worth noting that Operation Flashpoint has not fundamentally changed. Operation Flashpoint: Red River is a military based game sim straight-shooter above; its genuineness is still leagues ahead of the bad companies and Call of Duty of this world. "

"A long-range target is sticky now that slows the bag on its way through the enemies, while the midrange is a complement to that will be familiar to any call for service veterans, and finally, to know secure and individual and there is no equivalent of the Red River of the z-lock, keeping the places of interest in the fate of the players as they strafe everything.”Do not you like the sound please tell us that there is an option to disable?

There are some kinds of rifleman, scouts, auto rifleman, grenadiers etc they all have an M4A1 they also have their weapons with its attributes. What is this all, this is just a shame on all military people. Marines just started to get the M4 for team leaders only. Not to mention the version of the M4A1 SOCOM. Why put in a fully automatic M4 SOCOM only when the use? Also lead to major weapons right itself. These guys should be guys from Super Spec op because I do not know anyone who is issued an M4 and a weapon to boot. Again, you have the M4A1 in the game is a slap in the face.

Personally, I think it looks quite extraordinary. The concept of art seems to be that big and bold Flashpoint people want. The "lock-on" in order not sit well with me if for nothing else than the commitments close. I hope it's not overboard like Red or Dead Redemption Bad Company 2, just subtle enough to keep the factor of ability to believe. The Medal of Honor is true. Following the genuineness and admiration for wartime, in general, it is a step in the right direction in my opinion. Looking forward to more in the coming months!

1. Coop said it will be much better than Dragon Rising (still skeptical OXM magazine says 1-4 players?)
    2. Helicopters fly in the game, just not to become a pilot in them this season.
    3. If the auto-aim is done correctly, on consoles, may be realistic. As your objective, of course, continue to the destination. But if it is indeed, as in the COD series. Going to be very unrealistic.
    4. Says that the opening of the game is more on the level of COD / BF, to get more used to the game and to be recognizable; past there said it should continue along the lines of the OFP.
    Only one thing:
    "One thing that will be received by the crowd puller of the console is better handling of weapons is smoother and hopefully more useful in the heat of battle. For the dedicated core is still the option of fighting without a safety net, but in line with the blockbusters help is now available in three different flavors offered "
    Does this mean you will not get the "floating zone" with the weapons they wanted?
    Personally, I hope, as mentioned earlier, the cooperative will be a larger scale, 2-3 squads in cooperation, using the map to mark targets and having a general purpose (for PC at least!) Together. If the game is done well, human beings in various brackets + AI could do this very possible.

Because if so loved COOP experience is obviously the one who needs the least amount of work for the next iteration. But what was my cup of tea, PVP, because I could imagine the potential of it, was a very wrong and needed the job definite next time. And now I ax. And you are happy. Happy because the COOP will be even more perfect, and my multiplayer mode because it has been.