Thread: Knifes in Red River are same as Counter strike

Knifes in Red River are same as Counter strike

I do play Counter Strike very much. I play it on Steam; I am having taken a steam account just to play Counter Strike 1.6 online. I am so mad behind it. Now a day I have started playing this game operation flashpoint Red River. And I think this both games Counter Strike 1.6 and operation flashpoint Red River have almost the same animation of Knifes, the knife looks almost same in both the games. What do you’ll think about this?

Re: Knifes in Red River are same as Counter strike

I also do play Counter Strike 1.6 more offer I would like to see the knifes different then Counter Strike because I think knifes plays an important role in gaming because in each and every game if it’s a first person shooter game the most important part is to run fast and if you carry the knife to run fast. Because the knife is light in weight so the player can run fast. So while running almost every one chooses knife and run so knife should be having some good kind of animation.

It would be good to see a different computer graphics when using a knife. Because as the above person said it is very useful to run with knife so mostly the knife is been seen the most. Like when stealthily take out a sentry. Instead of slashing horrible animation you see, you get the left hand position and cover the mouth of the boy, then stabbed him in the back or side of the neck.

How the hell do you know what the animation is like stabbing in Red River? Did you mean: Dragon Rising? And not once did I ever use the knife to Rising Dragon, which can leave as is. Knife in Rising Dragon was in fact useless. The only time you should use the knife in my opinion, is in some type of infraction and CQB clear mission, where stealth is the best option.

I love to be able to fix his bayonet to his rifle for CQB. And use the knife (which is a step) in the Republic was quite satisfying to sneak up behind a sniper or someone finish that is bleeding especially when players are human. Game was the battle for voice Mologa other night and entered a house where a rifleman was unable to finish him with a knife, heard his last breaths of air too that I had never heard before.

Reply5:
    Some players find the knife useless, but for added realism, we have a knife! To CQC, hidden missions or when they have run out of ammunition, a knife is the best solution. And it's fun and exciting to use in the Republic, to sneak behind CQB human players or AI, or in and stab them, I like that! Personally, I used the knife a bunch of times and I find very useful.

1) No knife in the operation flashpoint Red River!
    2) The fact that they use the knife to Rising Dragon does not mean it is useless.
    3) Knife stealth kill animations would be great, but it will not happen in increasing dragon or red river maybe the next game flash point though? Hopefully it will be considered when you are developing.