Thread: Mission editor in Operation Flashpoint: Red River for PC

Mission editor in Operation Flashpoint: Red River for PC

Hello guys from last one month I am playing Operation Flashpoint: Red River on my system. And I love it so much. The missions included in this game are really astonishing. It’s really awesome. I want to know some information regarding to it. I am facing problem with its mission editor features. One of my friends told me that this game contains this but I am not able to find it. Does anyone know about it? Is it possibly works on my system? Please help me thank you.

Re: Mission editor in Operation Flashpoint: Red River for PC

Hey this possibly will work if the files are reworked in the direction of Operation Flashpoint: Red River. If the members here possibly will work on top of file transfers, it would include being people who have completed this earlier than I myself possibly will give it a crack, I comprise completed apportion of modding within OFP, ARMA/ARMA2. I hope this will clear your confusion about this. If you still have any doubt then find it out on official site of Operation Flashpoint: Red River.

I am not sure that it possibly works. Because of different games with different motor. different file structure would be my guess too. Not to mention the unity of the templates, the coordinates of objects and parts of the mission of the DR-specific (eg, goals, etc). Even if you could enter RR, they crash because the units do not exist in the RR. You need a new CM Editor created by them to distribute the correct files and such.

Please, not mixed with the mods, this would not be a mod, but maybe an editing tool to organize cooperatives / sp / pvp / field missions, as in ofpdrr. I will not be able to see because of my problem in the system. Well, it's just something to think about, I think that if the CM community presses perhaps only would release a DLC either with a mission editor or maybe the tools to produce one. Anyway, if there is a will there's a way, or maybe not. There is always a way to produce a mission editor, but resources are OFPRR, and would take some time to put together.

I refer to AI, graphics and HDR mods however. CM was not like much the release of tools, but most of the things I had and some of us tried to work with was exported, and could not be easily imported. But it would be possible at this time, as Sirus_T said that because third-party software and what not. But do not mix the games but, of course. But that is probably obvious. But modding is definitely in the RR. Just as it was in the DR.