Thread: Can we play OFP:Red River without inserting DVD in the drive

Can we play OFP:Red River without inserting DVD in the drive

I just have been playing this game from a from past few days and have been enjoying a lot. Now I just want to know that can we play this game without inserting the DVD in the drive.I have reached mission 5 was and would confess that it was tough.And now I am really enjoying it much.So can you tell me what I need to do to solve the problem that I have.Please do get back to me on this as I want to know the solution.

Re: Can we play OFP:Red River without inserting DVD in the drive

I have been playing this game and would say that if you bought a boxed copy then there wont be any problem at all.Also I would say that the alternative is to buy it digitally from somewhere like Steamand then there wont be any problem at all.This is the best possible solutions that you can use and then I am sure that there wont be any issues at all.This is the best possible solutions that you can use right now.

I feel that you can create an .ISO image of the disc using MagicISO.This is the best possible solutions that you can use and then there wont be nay issues.Also what you can do is that you can convert bin to iso and even that will be the best possible solution. So these are some solutions that you can use and then I am sure that the problem that you can get away with the problem that you are facing.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would say that I will definitely use the solutions that have been mentioned out there.I feel that once I use them then there wont be any problems at all and the problem that I am facing will be solved.Also I feel that you should me with some other solutions apart from this that will help me with the problem that I am facing.Also I feel that if this solution works for me then there will be mo problem at all.

I would say that the about solutions that si being given is correct and would say that it is correct but is somewhat incomplete.I would say that you need to create and then edit.After that you need to burn the iso file and then mount the image to a virtual drive such as Daemon Tools.After this it could work and then there wont be any problem at all.Also I would say that although some games have an issue with that but I feel that the game to test it either.