Thread: Is it possible to choose classes in single player in OFP: Red River

Is it possible to choose classes in single player in OFP: Red River

I have been playing this game from a long time and would say that this is something that I just love to play. But I have to say that I have a doubt that can we choose our classes while playing this game.Also I would say that it would make sense seeing as there are things to unlock in all classes. But the thing is that I can’t find the option .So please do get back to me on this as I just want to know that Is it possible to choose classes in single player in OFP: Red River.

Re: Is it possible to choose classes in single player in OFP: Red River

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that the you have to click on the class setup option. And then along with that you need to go on the main menu and then just use R1 & L1 to change class. Also what you need to do is that when your on the class you want to press X and then it will now play as that class when you start a mission.This is what you need to do to solve the problem that you are facing.

I would say that I had a similar kind of problem and did the same thing to solve the problem that I was facing. So I would say that you need to use the same procedure that has been mentioned out there.Also in the beginning I was not able to work out how to change class. Also I would say that I was not able to get the class list up but clicking on them does nothing.But then I used the same solutions to get away with the issue that I was facing.

I just feel that maybe this is common knowledge that you should know and you can also choose the class of each individual FT member before mission starts. SO this is something that we need to know and I would say that one the Xbox 360 you pick the class setup from the pre-mission menu. So you just have to remember this and then hope that there wont be any issues.Also I would tell you that you can move to the right and then you can change the class type.

I would like to know that does it not have a scroll across key which is stated at the bottom of the class selection screen? I feel that there should be present and there should be the consoles on and then it’s all very easy if you read the navigation information.This is what you need to do to solve this problem and then I am sure that there wont be any problem at all.So this is what you need to do and then there wont be any problem at all.