Thread: Hardcore mode HUD in Operation Flashpoint Red River

Hardcore mode HUD in Operation Flashpoint Red River

Can anyone give us some information on whether or hardcore mode options the game has the ability to disable the text box? It may not seem like much, but I really, really hated not having anything on my screen except for a box that tells me exactly what my teammates said. I've heard when you said. Maybe have it on only when you select the option for subtitles? I will not pretend to know the development of the game, but it seems like something that can be easily manipulated to be on or off. Perhaps their stay there, but when the subtitles are off only indicates the target state.

Re: Hardcore mode HUD in Operation Flashpoint Red River

Never understood that wants part of the subtitles, IA screaming all the commands that also appears that you have to do. When I turned the subtitles off that's all I really wanted. The PC is always or may be in the console box? "I can desire to hand signals that make it so that we can command in silence, I like that the rest of the team needs to hear the AI command and when were like 25 meters of an enemy and call it out seems a bit silly they do not turn around and say "who said that?"

You never know what could actually turn around and say that in the RR. Hand signals would be great, but it will not happen. Will the "do it right, or not at all" philosophy and signal with his right hand, the AI should be able to make sure you see their hand signals, which is complicated as shrubs and bushes / fences and into the local way. I would be very well done, really have to listen to your teammates in the heat of battle enemy etc visiting places I could give this more depth.

Just because I wish for something that has the option to be turned off, does not mean you have to use it. SP RR's characters will have unique voices and looks, I do not have a text box that tells me all the information battle and said it until one minute after he did. I really have to listen to orders. People with the sound off you can put the subtitles; people who want updates on the status screen HUD should be able to turn them on. I will not be forced to have the text on the screen. Hardcore modes turns off all the assists, but leave it in? Just do not feel immersed when scrolling text in front of my face.

If your computer is in close formation or removal of fire / the fire in my place / fire return, I whisper. I think that's good enough IMO, I think the hand signals must be added on, but not invoked. If the fire team leader decided to terminate, you must do the fist in the air thing. And other movements. Or if you are in silent mode, when enemies do not point fingers in the eyes, the number of enemies you see, and the address to indicate where they are.

In DR the arbiter of the difficulty was what HUD elements were based on skill level you choose, without any of hardcore. By the sounds of this, in RR play somebody playing hardcore easy and someone can have exactly the same visual experience with the referee of the difficulty that the various target-help is built in. So if you can disable all HUD elements at any level of difficulty, and if you can disable all the menus helps target, so what does that mean in terms of "selecting" a level of difficulty? There will be pre-set complexity settings, and after that alternatively you are able to go to the menus and mix and match to your liking?