Thread: Operation FlashPoint: Red River is 'tighter, more focused' than Dragon Rising

Operation FlashPoint: Red River is 'tighter, more focused' than Dragon Rising

A preview of the First World of Operation Flashpoint: Red River on pages of the latest Official Xbox Magazine - and the periodical is impressed through what he has seen. The name of the title was revealed yesterday by the CVG - but the details are known very few, except an estimated release date of 2011. But struggled to deliver, "," OXM editor Jon Hicks inform CVG." So we are pleased to see that the sequel is a tighter, more focused game is however, still struggle for more leisure realistic view of war. "Rising Dragon has a decent critical reception upon its release in October 2009 -. But some of you have had problems gaining the admiration of PC Zone and was top five in the UK charts.

Re: Operation FlashPoint: Red River is 'tighter, more focused' than Dragon Rising

More strict? More focused? Is that a concept-style Island War of the window, then? I would be gob-struck if they have not learned anything from the feedback of anyone remember this? I Might be jumping the gun, but the words "strict" and "focused" to have a somewhat chilling effect. Of course, tighter and more focused could mean a much more well-thought design and style of play, a truly immersive experience consistent and Six of one and half dozen others at the time then.

Re: Operation FlashPoint: Red River is 'tighter, more focused' than Dragon Rising

tighter and more focused translates as "better together" in my book, which is exactly what was needed with dr. the underlying game dr was and is still excellent, but the game was poor from a logistical point of view that is not participating in progress, no dedicated servers, more cumbersome menu navigation (r, r, d, l, u), so developers get to grips with the engine is a natural progression that will only increase the final product. This means better missions, more intuitive menu, the best acting, better graphics assets, and re-worked multiplayer best game. A flashpoint of all tight and focused more experience.

Glad to see I'm not the merely one who is worried regarding "tighter, more focused." For me, that kind of sounds like it possibly will mean "dumb downed and simplified." I hope the developers do not try to dumb down for a game to the lowest common denominator of an audience. Can we please presently focus resting on getting things working as planned? And maybe a mission editor? I think if the DR had worked really well when launched (or has been patched enough to get to work now), then it would have been a lot more victorious. Let's center of attention on making the sequel!

Apologies if I have jumped the gun (I'll blame it on a late night post-fog the mind), it is ideal to hear him say that! While it is true that Templar has been on board, then no doubt this fact helps to ease my mind on the game that is more strict and more focused, as I'm sure that would mean in terms of really nailed "mental state" particular. I really want some destructible trees, unless they fall down then some sand umm destructible?

More focus could mean the development team will focus more on a project instead of making multiple. Please do not let this game has several restarts and should be lovely. I would be depressed if it was merely infantry, by vehicles into a sandbox environment is approximately as good as pre-sliced bread. I noticed you've been in the forums over this is a good thing and we all appreciated. Maybe we can obtain a number of DLC wish lists will provide a direction to go following the release of OFP RR, or a Q / A session, I be acquainted with I have apportion of questions and would like to pay attention to some of his views on certain issues also see some of the other developers of hard work on the project.

This is great news. I wish you all the best in the development of this Codies ASAP! I'll be one of the first pre-order, that's for sure. I also hope that the sandbox style is not lost on Red River, which is "more strict and more focused" means. Open war world is what it's all about. This is the niche that RD has. Let's face it, it will never compete through Battlefield or Call of Duty, so please do not receive it within the "Run and Gun" gender. Even if Red River uses a smaller map is the "sandbox" style that we all love here. In fact, the lifting of restrictions as the "Circle Yellow" and the terms of the parties make it even better. Nobody likes restrictions.