Thread: Draw distance way to low in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Draw distance way to low in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Hello guys I am playing Operation Flashpoint: Red River from last 2 weeks and I am so much happy with its graphic and game play. But I am having one query against it. The problem is draw distance is small. Half if not the entire of the activities I obtain into, I cannot distinguish the enemy, presently the tracer rounds approaching at me. If I go closer, at that moment they appear and I be able to shoot them. This is as well a problem through the buildings, and grass. Is there any solution for this?

Re: Draw distance way to low in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Hello I am playing this game from last 1 month and according to me. It possibly will be a real problem with dissimilar PC settings handling different results. To be on the secure surface I would add toward the thread of official error exposure. Be positive to attach the dxdiag and stipulate the accurate draw distance, or whether changes in dissimilar situations and missions. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. Thank you.

Hello thank you for your reply. According to your suggestion I follow this. Not sure exactly how much thought, I'm desperate to guess at a glance. Not changed by the mission as I have 2 in the campaign and both were the same, this video is captured in the mission ETC. I'm not going to stop playing it though, I like it. Here is the video is still processing what the quality will be bad in anticipation of it processes entire the technique. Thank you.

Hello according to my experience, Maybe it's the screen resolution is running, it uses more memory than it should? I must say, impressed by the settings that I have to go there. That has to be a mistake or something, because we have seen very similar level to that played in an Xbox with a total opening distance. You can see the troops the helicopter is dropping off a mile or so. I hope at the moment you are clear through your suspicion thank you.

As of now the game looks horrible, worse and much less stable than the DR! Draw distance is atrocious act, and that just being behind a building, look out and see the world about 50 feet away from you are drawing. In fact it can be seen that as turn left or right in a built up area: the world is based on the edges of the screen: horrible. Is an important step in quality as the game looks like sp Ministry of Health? I am sure this will clear your doubt regarding to this thank you.