Thread: Can't blow up APC with C4 in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Can't blow up APC with C4 in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Why I cannot fly APC with C4? I tried to run behind an apc and put a c4 then run and do fly, but not kill or disable apc even after use 3 of the APC is continuing to fire that shit. I have no rocket why they cannot be selected as a secondary weapon? Please help me to solve your problem. As if I am a new player for this game so I don’t have any ideas about this. So please share your ideas and knowledge with me. I am waiting for your replies. Thank you.

Re: Can't blow up APC with C4 in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Hello I am having similar kind of problem. I am stuck on top of a mission somewhere there are 3 friendly tanks resting on the hill at the back me and two enemy apc transversely a bridge and the apc are shelling at me other than the tanks aren’t performing anything there is no obtainable airstrikes and C4 appear to be no make use of on top of apc in this game how am I hypothetical to complete the mission? I hope someone will help me thank you.

Hello according to me, you don't require to disable the APCs to accomplish that mission, in reality perform it and keep away from them! If you’re at the container market which I imagine you are origin that’s subsequently the tanks show up you require to head to the AA teams transversely the water supposed to be your objective at the moment and after that you remove. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. Thank you.

Hello thank you for your quick response on my query. I had the sound turned down at what time I was performing that bit consequently I not at all heard him tell me to leave them and follow the a team’s I presently had a number of apcs shooting at me and I consideration would like to shoot at me. I will slink up and drive you up however, no c4 don't perform definitely that’s a mistake and be supposed to be patched? What you think about this.

Three bricks of C4 cannot even turn off an APC? The fact that the AI is not worth enough to let someone get into an apc on foot is quite uncomfortable, however must be talented of being destroyed through c4 FFS charges. Just as some transport helicopters invincible in last place, this is part of the mission design. I estimate that works as design. I hope this will help you to clear your doubt. If you still have a doubt then you go throw the official website of this game. Thank you.