Thread: Bring back the complex command in Operation Flashpoint Red River

Bring back the complex command in Operation Flashpoint Red River

I have installed Operation Flashpoint Red River on the system of mine. Well I have found that this particular game is seems to be unplayable and I am really disappointed just because of AI in the game. the CSAR mission in the game is seems to be impossible to complete due to lack of the control over the pilots in the game. I am looking to have all the commands which available into the pervious release version of the game.

Re: Bring back the complex command in Operation Flashpoint Red River

Well I have found the correct order which was valuable in the game. below mentioned are the Rules of engagement.
    • Return fire
    • Fire on lead(very handy)
    • hold Fire

correct command order for the Formations is as follow.
    • line
    • column
    • vee
    • Wedge

I have played this particular game and I have found the following thing which would be useful to you. Well the correct command order for Spread is as follows.
    • Tight
    • Combat
    • normal

I have also faced trouble when I supposed to choose the team member in the game. I need to leave couple of existing player when I wanted to select the player in the game.

I think it seems to be creating a bit of diversion in the game. I have done the same with the old version of the DR in the game. I got two suppressive fire and it is impossible to get the tactic. I think you need to make selection of the whole team manually in the game. well currently I am unable to find any way to select two players at a time in the game. So all the time I have used jeep and pull driver with gunner with other weapon in the game.

According to me it would be a great thing if you have downloaded the training manual on the computer of yours. You should get a guy which would manually order the rest of the position in the game. once you have used to with the game then you will have less issue while you are supposed to play the game on the computer of yours. Also you can fly towards the urban areas from the cover to the cover in the game.

Well I have played this particular game and I have found that you can order the entire team to do something. However you need to select the desired team member in the game. The CSAR mission is seems to be quite hard not because of enemy in the game but just because of lack of the controls over the pilots in the game. the Hold fire command in the game is seems to be useful and I have used the same multiple times in the game.