Thread: No Co-Op in Operation Flashpoint Red River

No Co-Op in Operation Flashpoint Red River

Today itself I have purchased Operation Flashpoint Red River and I have installed the same on the computer of mine. after playing couple of hours I have found that this particular game is not co-op mode of the game. I have found that over all look and feel of the game is quite great but it seems to be a tactical shooter in the game. So let me know the opinion of yours regarding the game and absence of the Co-Op mode? Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: No Co-Op in Operation Flashpoint Red River

Well I want to tell you one important thing on this particular matter. I want to tell whether this particular game is not officially released in the market. Also there should be number of people who are having the game. hence I am wondering that there would little bit more time to come with the co-op version of the game. it might took couple of days to accomplish the thing so that you will be able to get Co-Op.

I have done kind of research work on this particular matter and I have found that there are quite less number of people who are having this particular game. also this particular game Operation Flashpoint Red River is shipped into the very few of the stores. Hence there are very less people who are having the game. So I think the developer would wait till he gets the enough number of players to play Co-Op version of the game.

I want to know what exactly you do while you wanted to select the any of the mission in campaign of the game. you need to simply press back the lobby info and you have to press X or square on the Xbox live to switch between the mission on any of the campaign in the game. hence I think you have got the idea regarding the selection of mission in the any of the campaign in this particular game.

This particular game Operation Flashpoint Red River is been developed for the co operative playing of the game. you can also have the campaign mode as well as standalone mode in the game. there could be up to four players while you are supposed to play Co-Op version of this particular game. in the game each and every player would build an XP to unlock all the weapons, Skills and modification to their class in the game.

I have found number of users who are playing the game on the computer and I have found that they are not having Co-Op. Well I have decided that I am not going to purchase the game is there is no Co-Op version of the game. I am also suggesting to all of users to ask the developer to provide the Co-Op version of the game. I am hoping that the developer would definitely consider the point of all the users.