Thread: How to solve SecuRom error in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

How to solve SecuRom error in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Hello everyone I am facing some problem in Red River game. Actually my Red River is not installing properly, though I have recently bought serial key instead of the Disc itself. I have installed the game, I have already activated the key, but game was updated and my no CD patch didn’t work anymore. I think there is some problem with SecuRom which is not activating my key so can anyone help me with this? Guys please help me I am dying to play this game, thanks a lot in advance

Re: How to solve SecuRom error in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Hello I have seen your problem and I must say that the problem is occurring due to the no CD patch file. Because if you have bought the CD for the license, then it should work. And with the original license if you are using no CD patch file then how can it be worked. Because no CD patch file is unethical file. This file always contains some harmful element within it, so beware and don’t use such file, try to install without this file. All the Best. Use original and stop piracy.

Hello I have seen the post and I must say that above post is perfectly true and try to do it without that patch file. If it is not working for you then just uninstall game from your computer. Also remove the gaming content from C:\ and also check in the registry editor for the same. After that reboot your computer and keep it on update. After update try to install game with original serial key, I told you to put on update because of DirectX files. After the installation of game again reboot your computer for security purpose. All the Best.

Hello friend, try above steps and then too you are not finding that your problem is getting solved then I have one solution for you. Your question is right it may be possible that it is happening because of SecuRom problem. SecuRom actually stand for Security Rom, it means that, particular security software of a 2nd party is checking if you are using a legit and physical DVD with serial key. If you are not using physical DVD for serial key, the SecuRom is blocking the access to the game. So check it what you are doing and do the same for yourself. All the best, I hope you will solve your problem.

Hello friends, thanks a lot to you all for the help and for giving the good advice. Without you all it was not possible for me to come out of this problem. I am very sorry for the no CD patch, but my friend has given me that patch. And I have applied all the tips and tricks to run this game. And last option has saved me. I separated keys which worked for and now I am smoothly able to play my game. Thanks again.