Thread: AI using secondary weapon in Operation Flashpoint Red River

AI using secondary weapon in Operation Flashpoint Red River

As the title suggesting what I am going to ask over here. Well I have installed Operation Flashpoint Red River. I want to whether it is possible to give friendly AI order to get the secondary weapons in the game. you would not be able to tell to use Smaw on the specific target in the game. is this particular thing is still existing in this particular game or not. Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: AI using secondary weapon in Operation Flashpoint Red River

Well I have noticed number of thing which you can get from the AI. You can engaged AI to get armor and they have used Smaw in the game. however if you are looking to get against of the infantry then you will not be able to get the same. you will not have any option in the game except to shoot on the head and move away in the game. however you will not have any option to deal with mines in the game Operation Flashpoint Red River.

After putting files on the DR disc I have found that there is an evidence for the such command in the game which make the incomplete at the time of final release. I am hoping that I would be able to get the AI in this particular game. I would not be surprised at all if the developer have overlooked the thing which I have mentioned over here in this particular thread. So we need to wait for the response from the developer side.

Let me know whether you are aware of the any mod in the game. I am sure that you will be able to get the requirement of yours in the game after using mod in the game. I think you might need to use command radial but it might be little bit complex to understand. The thing which you are looking for is not available on the USMC weapon page in the game. mostly you will be get the thing after using mod on the computer.

As far as I know there is no specific method to tell your Fireteam to change the weapon in the game. I have noticed that the fireteam in the game is choosing the weapons which are best for the situation to use. So I think if you are using to use thing like mod or command radial then I don’t think so it would be work for you. There is no provision in the game to use mod or command radial in this particular game Operation Flashpoint Red River.

No you cannot issue use smaw or use mines in the game at all. However your AI would automatically change the secondary weapons in the game. for eg when you are issuing secure building order your supporting gunner in the game would switch to the pistol and the grenadier would switch to the MP5 or something like shotgun in case the shotgun is the secondary weapon in the game at the time of the rushing into the building.