Thread: Slow menu in Operation Flashpoint Red River

Slow menu in Operation Flashpoint Red River

I have installed Operation Flashpoint Red River on the computer. after playing the game for couple of hours I have found that game is all the menu of the game is seems to be quite slow. Sometime the performance of the game seems to be really laggy. Let me know if you are having any idea how to get rid out from this particular problem. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Slow menu in Operation Flashpoint Red River

Looking at the situation which you have provided over here I want to know which operating system do you have installed on the computer. Can you provide entire information regarding the hardware as well as software configuration of the computer. Do you have getting any error message or blank screen when you are supposed to play the game on the computer. Well Answer the above mentioned thing as early as possible.

I am highly suspecting that this particular problem is occurring due to graphic card issue on the computer. Hence I recommend that you should download and install the latest version of the graphic card on the computer. Well you can get the latest version of the graphic card driver from the official website of the graphic card manufacturer. Once you have installed the driver you should reboot the computer of yours.

I have found the number of cases which are similar to the situation of yours. well in order to fix the problem of yours I recommend that you should install updated version of the DirectX on the computer. you can get the latest version of the DirectX from the official website. once you have downloaded you should install the same on the computer. after installing the same you need to reboot the computer and see whether you are having any issue or not.

Well looking at the matter of yours I am suspecting that this particular issue is being happening due to corruption of the any of the game file. So I am suggesting that you should reinstall the game on your computer. I am suggesting you should completely uninstall the game and remove all the associated files in the game. after doing the same you should install the game and see whether it is working or not.

I think this problem is occurring due to bug issue and it is to be fixed by the developer. So I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and report a bug file to the developer of the game. you should also provide all the information regarding the computer of yours and the problem which you are facing while playing the game. They will fix the bug and release a patch to fix the problem which you are having.