Thread: Firing from vehicle in Operation Flashpoint Red River

Firing from vehicle in Operation Flashpoint Red River

Well I have installed Operation Flashpoint Red River on the computer of mine. I know there are number of people on this particular forum who are familiar with the query of mine. I want to know how can fire any weapon like rifles and pistols from the any open vehicle? I tried to get the same but I was unable to get the requirement of mine. Let me know if you are having idea to meet the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Firing from vehicle in Operation Flashpoint Red River

I have played this particular game Operation Flashpoint Red River on the computer of mine. I have found no player can fire from the moving vehicle in this particular game. I have also found that there is no specific announcement from the developer regarding to get the requirement of all the users. So I am really sorry about the thing which I have mentioned over here. Still I will make you aware if I have found some useful information to get the requirement.

I think there is a big thing to do is remaining by the developer of the game. well I have found that the bullet proof glass on the new humvees in the game is not rolling up or down in the game. the glass is totally locked up on the location in the game. it is dependent on the protection and it is preferred to get out from the vehicle at the time of the firefight to control that particular area and there would be no bullet magnets in the game.

In case you are moving in the game then you need to get the protection over the pot shots in the game. In case you are moving in the game you will be able to get the shoot specifically in the game in order to constitute from the shots over the protection of the bullets. The glass which is used in the humvees is having ability to catch the bullets in the game. so I think I am sure that you have figured out the thing appropriately.

I really astonished with the thing which you have mentioned over here. But still I am looking to have fire from the open backed vehicle like truck or something like it. Well I think we need to contact the developer for this particular requirement. According to me the developer of the game can only help me you out to get the requirement of yours. We need to wait till the developer take some proper action in this matter.

Well we are having Humvees in the game like M1115-1 and M1115-2. There are also vehicle like insurgent technical and also pick up trucks are available in the game. so I think there are large number of vehicle in the game which are not introduced in this particular game. Also there is Bell AH-1Z SuperCobra attack helicopter is introduce and seems to be a great vehicle which I have ever seen in any game.