Thread: Is it worth to buy a Operation Flashpoint: Red River?

Is it worth to buy a Operation Flashpoint: Red River?

Hello friends, I have recently completed the DR game, however the game was not so successful as I have read all the reviews about it on website, the reviews don’t have adverts for the game and I have seen that there are not quite good scores about it. So my question is, is it worth to buy Red River game. Does this game have good reputation in the market today? I have enquired about this game, this game is available with discount offer, but then too it’s quite expensive, so what should I do, should I buy this or I must wait for the price to get down. Guys please reply to this post, I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Is it worth to buy a Operation Flashpoint: Red River?

Hey friends, I am playing this game and I have bought this game in lot more amount of money. As per my opinion you must buy this game if you are getting in discount money, if you want you can check the reviews about the game from website. If you are that kind of gaming freak, then you must buy it in whatever price you have to pay for a stripped and with decent FTE missions. It is perfectly worth if you are getting in such discount offer. Just go for it and enjoy the game!

Hello friends, I am completely agreed with above post, even I am playing this game, but I came to know one thing that if you have good processor and high graphic resolution then only you can enjoy the real game with its effect and architecture. Even though it receives good scores from the official website.
    It has scored 79/100 which is quite nice. This game is merely capable, with occasional flashpoint of brilliance. So all the best for your gaming experience!

Hi all, you can but this game, if you want to see the review, you can check the reviews from other website. but that website's reviews are one by reviewer, for the benefit of those prior to general release. After the release of game you can see the feedback and reviews of the actual game player, also you can give your feedback as well as review. After reading reviews you will come know that this game is quite amazing to play, seriously I am playing this game and I assure you that this will change your gaming experience. All the best and just Go for this game.

Hello friends, I also wanted to share some more about this game. Doesn’t trust the PC gamer comment, many of them have ever seen the game and even they don’t know about release of the game also. Every game have some good point as well as bad point, so just goes for it. Just trust the player’s comment on Pc gamer reviews. In addition I would also like to say that just have a look at some of the graphical picture and performance of the game; I hope that you will be quite impressed with it. so all the best and choose the Best option for you. Just trust me once, it’s a good game.

Hello everyone, I also wanted to share some more information about the game and the comment on the Pc gamer. The best thing is that if you don’t know much more about this kind of website, and then just stay away from it. Because there are many gaming website are available on the internet which gives the information about the different games. It is kind of tug-of-war between the various gaming company. As per my opinion this game has good quality you must buy this game and you must play with it. It will be good experience for you to play with this game. All the Best! This game has good graphic support but many people says that it doesn’t have better feature than DR.