Thread: How to disable onscreen score in FTE in Operation Flashpoint Red River?

How to disable onscreen score in FTE in Operation Flashpoint Red River?

Recently I have installed Operation Flashpoint Red River on the computer of mine. I really loved the graphical look and feel of this particular game. Well I don’t want anything like scoring system in the war game like Operation Flashpoint Red River. Personally I am looking to get something which would be helpful to disable the onscreen score and get the finale score after completing with the game. So tell me if you are having any idea on this particular matter.

Re: How to disable onscreen score in FTE in Operation Flashpoint Red River?

I think all the things which are having on the screen is seems to be useless at all. In case you have killed any of the team mate of yours then you need to disable hardcore gaming in the game. it would not make any matter if you are not able to see the score on the screen. I think the thing which have been done by the developer of the game is quite useless. I am still not having idea to solve the matter of yours in the game.

The developer had already announced that they will remove scoring at least from the hardcore gaming. But they have went back on the words which they have committed prior. I don’t think so the developer of the game would remove the scoring system from the game. Well we need to wait from the announcement from the developer of the game. I am sure that the developer would help you out to solve the problem.

Well I have noticed that the there are some game play in the game in which I have not found any score in the game. hence I am wondering that there would be some option in the game which you can use to disable the scoring in the game. I have searched in the game and played with all the possible menu of the game but I have not managed to get disable the on screen scoring the game Operation Flashpoint Red River.

When you are supposed to play hardcore in the Operation Flashpoint Red River then make sure that you are not having hitmaker in the game. hence when you are engaged with an enemy away from the 150meters you will not be able to hit him clearly in the game. personally I would like to have screen scoring system while playing this particular game. but still I will let you know if I come around any useful thing to solve the matter of yours.

Looking at the matter of yours I thinking that developer of the game can only help you to get the requirement of yours. hence i am suggesting to all of the user who are looking to disable onscreen scoring system should contact the developer. They will developer of the game would definitely work around on the situation and let you know about the possible to solution to solve the problem of yours.