Thread: Two missions in FTE mode of Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Two missions in FTE mode of Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Hello everyone, I have some doubts related to Red River. I have played this game for more than 15 hours and I am on the FTE mission right now. Slowly-slowly the FTE mission making me bored of it, I don’t know why? I can play for 8 hours more bit it would be a lot more if there would be more than 5 missions for every FTE mode. I have also played the Dragon Rising; there was also the same problem of lower stages. So I just wanted to discuss that thing, can anyone what tell me what the reason behind fewer missions is in FTE stages? please reply to this post, thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Two missions in FTE mode of Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Hello friend, well I like your humor as well as your question. And I wanted to say that I am quite agreed with your point, after playing lot more games with FTE mode and watching only 2 missions only, no one have expected the same in Red River. I think CM planning on doing more DLC this time. I have come up with all kinds of theories for why CM only has two mission for every FTE and it was also there on DR, but It is good to hear this time from CM. so let us see what happens, keep on replying friends

Hello friends, I was also searching for the same, and I have also got bored of playing Red River with only 2 missions in FTE mode. I think you all have done good thing to start this forum, I think it will be easy for them to make at least 4 to 5 missions for every FTE modes. I have also heard that DLC is planning to release game with extra mission in FTE mode. I really hope there’s substantial in DLC, it will be good for them because their game dies early. Thank you.

Hello friends, it will not be a fair to compare Red River with DLC. I know that there are lesser missions in FTE mode, there must be some reason. It may be because of since there is 1 map that you play in every mode and then alternate map for each one. So possibly it may crate conflict in game because that they had given only Two missions in FTE mode. Hopefully they could do better. Thank you.

Hello guys I have recently got a news about CM, that hopefully by NA is releasing the game with more content and missions and CM is going to support that game. So guys no more boring mission in the game with FTE mode, finally we are going to have more than 2 missions in FTE mode, in addition I wanted to say that if this game will release, no one will go with Red River. Hopefully Red River will come up with newer version of game who will contain more stages and missions. Let us wait for Na to release game! All the Best!

Yes you are right my friend, before release of the game I have done some search about the game. I came to know that there are 2 maps per mode on two times of day settings per mad would have been much better. I just wish that there was a little more depth on the retail copy especially given in GRAW 2 options on the original releases. We are going to have little short on value of money on weapons and FTE selection and configurations. I am hoping to have a big improvement over DR in these areas. So guys let us hope for the best and thank a lot to writing on this forum