Thread: How to find online players in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

How to find online players in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Is it simple to discover players online to coop with? Do you find filled parties or do you have to stay a long time to only obtain 2 players in the party? Anyone have any idea about this? Anyone make any additional players in team? Is there anyone who have same problem like me? Or is there anyone here who have any idea or any information on how can I add more players in this? Please let me know if anyone finds anything about this.

Re: How to find online players in Operation Flashpoint: Red River

I also have the same question here as you. Is Operation Flashpoint Red River is simple to find out players online to run with? I just wish to play with few other players online, but I don't have any idea how to find players online or how to get players online in Operation Flashpoint Red River. Anyone have any idea or any type of tips which help us to find the players online which give more fun to play this game? Greatly appreciated any useful response.

Play station 3 oh yes I will be on along with lots of others but I just play hardcore for example Dragons Rising. I played 3 missions online before PlayStation Network went down its many more fun. It’s all the time simple to obtain a game. I have all the flashpoint veterans which I get along with on my friends list 40 of them can’t well any longer on. But I just complete a Dead Space for you if you would like to add me.

There are 2 dissimilar ways to find a party:
    1. Investigate for lobbies, a few will be join in progress, some will still be in the lobby- I discover that you finish up with many not able to join' messages because of personal slots and 'friends only' servers that are planned publicly for a few reason.
    2. Build a lobby; you can begin playing right away and people can join in full swing, people will begin joining quite much straight away.

Yes you are right that both are simple ways to acquire a game in any of the modes. I have got to hand it to CM on this one, the online coop couldn't be extra sleek, the join in full swing is an splendid feature - I like to attempt campaign missions first offline (and after that I unavoidably unsuccessful because I play hardcore and my group all die), after that you can join sessions in full swing online where there is a great opportunity that they are previously 1/2 way through the mission, so you don't have to replicate the first 1/2.

Here I also wish to add something about this game. I also like this game very much I can say. Its really great game but as you say, I think PSN is down isn't it? But normally speaking, although I m on computer. It is very simple to discover games and jump right in. That is what CM required to make and productively did. It’s very pleasant; you can just browse for a game you wish for, even show the game settings, and just bound right in and begin shooting.