Thread: How to solve Frame rate and screen tearing in Operation Flash Point: Red River

How to solve Frame rate and screen tearing in Operation Flash Point: Red River

Hello everyone, I am kind of gaming freak person, but preferably, I would like play game on Xbox 360 because I like the actual feel of the game. So I have bought the new game which is operation flash point: Red River. Previously I was playing Dead Rising, and I can clearly see the difference between graphic of these two games. However I have noticed that my game suffers from constant screen tearing and frame rate drops. So my problem is can anyone help me what to do with frame rate and screen tearing? I am waiting for you reply, thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to solve Frame rate and screen tearing in Operation Flash Point: Red River

Hey friends, it is good to see the gaming freak giving such question the forums. Well I have seen your question also went through to you problem, after doing some research about it, I can say that the actual problem is with your Television. Because I am also playing this game on Xbox and I haven’t seen such kind of problem in my game. I am using Samsung 42” plasma connected with HDMI and I use the Samsung Game Mode setting on the TV and I have also installed game on HDD. So as per my opinion just try to make an experiment with other TV, I hope that you will not face frame rate drop in the game again. All the Best!

Re: How to solve Frame rate and screen tearing in Operation Flash Point: Red River

Hey thanks for the reply man, after reading your post I checked my TV and System for the game. Well I am using Sharp 37” connected With D4, because my console is an older version and I am not able to use HDMI within it. I have also installed game on HDD, and as per your post there is no issue with Television, so does it possible that due to old console it is working like this, but as per my knowledge D4 and HDMI doesn’t make any difference on the game playing option. I have seen some screen tearing and frame rate drop videos on various sites. Anyway thanks for the reply.

Hey friends, I also wanted to share some more information on operation flash point: Red River, screen tearing and frame rate drops. I am also having the same configuration for the Xbox at my home and even console was an older version and after that I have recently changed it. I wanted to say that yes, older version of console does make changes in the game playing, when I was using the older console I was having the bit problem related to frame rate drops and screen tearing. So as per my opinion just try to change the console and check what happens. All the Best!

Hello everyone, I have solved my problem related to screen tearing and frame rate drops. I also want to share some more information on this game. After reading the above posts I tried to find out some videos about the screen tearing and frame rate drops. But I want to say that don’t trust those videos, because they are not of Xbox, they have been taken from PC. So as per my experience you must try to check with the version console. Console is the thing which creating the problem. just go with HDMI and see the changes.

Hello everyone I was having the same error in my game, after reading the above posts and continuous concentration on the HDMI consol, finally I tried with it and I have got through to my problem. After changing the console the picture quality is quite good and I have not yet experienced the frame rate drops since I have changed the console. And about the videos, yes I am completely agreed with above post. In addition I want to say that it may be in game effects that are meant to be there or tracer being fired by NPC’s in distance. So friends thank a lot again.