Thread: AI in operation flash point Red River doesn’t do task properly.

AI in operation flash point Red River doesn’t do task properly.

Hello everyone, I am currently playing Red River, I am having some in problem in game, hopefully you all will help me to come out of this problem. I am on the 4th mission and I have just found that my team is too weak and useless. When I give order to Taylor to Save the Building, he always sits outside it, when I say Soto to move toward point, he runs there and then gets locked into the hokey kokey. I came to know that AI doesn’t do the task and they just kill themselves. So I am having such problem, can anyone help me here? Please reply friends I want to complete this game anyhow. And also I wanted to know that AI is better or worse? Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: AI in operation flash point Red River doesn’t do task properly.

Hello friends, I have seen the same problem in game and I must say that this team is quite weak or there is some error in game. I understand the open world environment is hard to code for in terms of path finding, they are really dumb. As per my opinion so far I think I preferred DR to this, the mission were better more epic. But the AI had an easier time because it was wide open spaces available there, but with this getting my guys to negotiate tight close quarter space in village is nightmare. The Rainbow or brother in arms, they will not climb wall every time. So it will become difficult to clear this stage.

Hello everyone, I am completely agreed with the above post, I mean I just had baletto taking up a defensive position behind the wall, and then AI moved behind a truck and then the rifleman gets spotted by the another member of team. But no one from my team shot, and then AI ran near baletto and shots him, and in self defense baletto doesn’t do anything. I think there is some error in the game, because I have checked the default setting. So All the Best While playing this particular stage.

Hello everyone, well looking at the question about the AI reputation, I must say that the in a CQB environment the enemy AI are better. They are lot more active and they just don’t stay at one location, and I assure that they are very aggressive. I don’t think it any worse, but unfortunately it has less option. I have one example which proves that why AI appears dumber, cause it is the geometry of the levels which compact little villages, there your team can’t walk but you are allowed to get in, this things confuses the AI and he can’t cope up with it. so try this you will come to know what is the actual problem. All the Best

Hello everyone, the above post is true, I have also tried same things and I am agree with the above situation. Even I have noticed that in DR, there are no rocks, there is just grassy hills and valleys. There was nothing the AI could get stuck in DR and certainly they just don’t spot anyone while doing hokey kokey. I think the developer were too ambitious for rocky type terrain like Afghanistan. I think the AI simply isn’t good enough to negotiate such terrain. And I must say that Rainbow 6 Vegas works so well because it is one type of geometry to code for, all flat terrain and indoor environment. So checkout for the Rainbow 6, all the Best!