Thread: Map Editor in Operation Flashpoints Red River

Map Editor in Operation Flashpoints Red River

I have played Operation Flashpoints Red River on the computer of mine. well I am looking to have mission editor in this particular game. I have already done lots of modding in terms of OFP, ARMA or ARMA2. But still I am unable to make the thing possible in this particular game. Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter as early as possible. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Map Editor in Operation Flashpoints Red River

I am highly suspecting that the thing which you are looking would work for you or not. It would be a totally different game and different engine. I am sure the file structure also would be different. There is nothing to mentioned about unit templates and coordinates of the objects and DR-specific mission parts in the game. you have managed to get RR then i am sure that there would be crash because it will not exist in RR.

Looking at the situation which you have provided over here i think the developer need to create new editor created by the CM so that they can distribute the correct files to the gamers. Well it would not be impossible but i think it could be bit difficult to implemented in the game. however i am hoping that the modding would be possible to implement in the game. we need wait till developer would take an appropriate action on this matter.

I let you know that you should not mixed up with mods in the game. it should not be a mod rather than editing tool to create the coop mission in this particular game. i think it is the thing which should user consider. I am hoping that the developer of the game would release a DLC which will let you to create the Mission Editor or something like tool which will help you to create the same in this particular game.

I was thinking that the AI, Graphic and HDR mods in the game. i think they wont release the tools however they would release the stuffs which help to export or import the things in the game. i am not sure but i think one can use some third party software in the game. i am hoping that all the users should not confuse between the mods and the map editor of this particular game. they are not supposed to release modding in near by future.

I have gone through the things which are mentioned over here. Well i think you need to contact the developer of the game. All the users who are looking to have Map editor in the game should contact the developer and tell them about the same. I am sure that the developer would consider the point of yours if there are number of requests from the users. We need to wait till the developer takes some appropriate action on this particular matter.