Thread: Hardcore is not Hard-Core in Operation Flashpoint Red River

Hardcore is not Hard-Core in Operation Flashpoint Red River

I have installed Operation Flashpoints Red River on the computer of mine. Well I was expecting that this particular game would be the hard core game. personally I love the hard core gaming. I love to play the game as a function team and work through campaign. I have seen that the most difficult aspect of the game was Dragon Rising. There is no another game who has creates such fear of death in the game.

Re: Hardcore is not Hard-Core in Operation Flashpoint Red River

Personally the greatest strength which I loved is to looking forward for the releasing of the Dragon risings. I am sure that the developer of the game improve in many more aspect. It is basically developed to attract the large number of audience which are quite fair with the MW and BF players. I am not satisfied with the lack of the accessible of vehicle in the game. I really loved the open ended nature of the Dragon rising.

There are three kinds of the hits in the game that are direct, glancing and minor. Well healing system would work directly on the player also the health pack on the game will not work at all. You can use the health pack if you are injured and you wanted to heal someone who is injured in the game. you can use the bandages to prevent the bleeding in the game. you can plugging to that particular parameter to increase the difficulty of the game.

I am totally disagreed with the thing which you have mentioned over here. Let me know whether you have tried to play the mission 5 in the game. I have found that it is quite difficult to complete the mission in the game. you will not get the time to heal yourself if you are being hit by the enemy in the game. I am going to complete the game into the hard core mode of the simply complete the same without using healing in the game.

According to me there should be balance between the healing mechanics for the better enemy accuracy in the game and there should be no checkpoints in the hardcore gaming. I think the CM is looking to have an unified AI around all the difficulty in the game. AI is also same as other game then i think there should be something in the game which should cause balance in the game but still there is lots of fun in the game.

If CM is looking to place the checkpoints into the hardcore then i am sure that they will improve the AI accuracy in the game and simply keep the healing system in the game. the heavy punishment which is provided into the HC mode have made the game quite soften.hence there could be lots of fun into HC and still there could be fun in the game. well i am hoping that the developer would give lots of checkpoint in the game.