Thread: Why does Snipers doesn’t have M40A3 in OFP:Red River

Why does Snipers doesn’t have M40A3 in OFP:Red River

I have been playing this game for quite a while now and would say that this is something that I like very much.But now while playing the game I have realized that the Snipers should be having the M40A3 in OFP:Red River. This is what I feel and think that it should have been present to then from before only. It's the primary rifle of any Marine Corps sniper and hence I do feel that there should have been one with them too.So what do you feel about this.Please do get back to me on this immediately.

Re: Why does Snipers doesn’t have M40A3 in OFP:Red River

I just had a look at the question that you have provided and I would say that I wont mind seeing the updated for M40A5. Even I feel that this should have been possible and would say that it allows the user to have the ability to attach night optics and a shorter barrel for suppressor capabilities. But whatever way it maybe I guess that either way the M40 has to be present with a dedicated sniper class this time around.

I would say that this is really better and feel that there wont be much of a problem with the Snipers not having a M40A3. Also I feel that will the work distinguish the sniper from a rifleman class. I also feel that the M40 works so well to do this because it is quite genuine and feel that as it is the Marine sniper's primary rifle.Also the other reason for this is that it is bolt action and slower to fire by nature.So this are the reasons what I feel about the Snipers why they don’t have the M40A3.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided and would say that this is something that I didn’t expect. Also I would say that I feel there should have been the M40A3 for the Snipers. And I guess that this may be due to the reason that the American Special Forces may have used this. But at the same time I even completely understand that why the I do completely understand that a sniper doesn’t have M40A3 with them .Also if you feel that there are some other solutions to this then of get back to me.