Thread: Grenade Launcher for OFP:Red River

Grenade Launcher for OFP:Red River

I have been playing this game from past few days and would say that this is really an amazing game. Actually I was a little disappointed when in Dragon Rising the iron sights for rifles with under barrel GLs didn't have that scale like iron sight. And this was something that I just didn't know how to bring that type of sight up. In Red River can it be so that when you switch to your Grenade Launcher your character will automatically flip up that type of sight?Please do get back to me on this as I am waiting for the replies.

Re: Grenade Launcher for OFP:Red River

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that this is probably something that won't be in Red River either. And I do even feel that this time leaf sights are not even modeled. Also I feel that using the HTE leaf sight is not possible in DR which is really bad. I feel that the grenadier is now a class of it's own so making the leaf sight might help right? Even I feel that I would love the real thing like in that picture and it's not accurate so please give us.

I feel that in DR you can use the command radial to help use the GL but it works well but most of them fire at different velocities so you have to know how they fire. Also maybe the Coheed can make the schematic representation. And I feel that on how it works I am sure he is better at firing it than me since he plays against ultimate AI. So this is what I feel about it and the Grenade Launcher for OFP.

I would say is that I have some kind of problem with the Grenade Launcher and the problem is going from Console to PC. I feel that even if there is some kind of problem in this then once they just remove this problem i guess that there are different type of standard in RR. For the record I would say that I am not better than you. I feel that instead of pulling up the command radial the faded lines with little arrows that make up the circle.And I am quite sure about it.