Thread: Most used weapon in OFP: Red River

Most used weapon in OFP: Red River

I am playing this game from the time I have got it and would say that I am assuming that Code masters is using the same guns from the last game and new ones due to the insurgency combat. Also I do feel that the Shotgun are the once with M1014 AKA Benelli M4 super 90 which I just realized is the standard issue combat shotgun for the USMC. So what do you think about it. Please do get back to me on this as I am waiting for the solutions.

Re: Most used weapon in OFP: Red River

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that it all depends on the situation of the game. If you ask me then I would say that I would probably use a light machine gun due to is high accuracy and high rate of fire. So this is what I feel and think that if would be better if I use then for striking purpose and will lift me up with it. Also I feel that if I am dealing close range probably M4 single shot is the best option.

Even I feel that I wouldn't mind having a go at the enemies with a PKM picked up from a downed insurgent. This is what I feel and also think that the reason why I would use the M1014 rather than the M4 for close quarters is because it has got an accurate range of about 40 meters.SO for me these weapons would be any day best and think that there are no other weapons that are better that this.So this is what I feel and would also like to know what is your best weapon.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have given to me and would say that you have provided and would say that this is something that I had expected from you. This is because the weapons that you have mentioned are the same as I have I like and hence feel that they are really the best weapons that are present.Also I would say that if there are any other weapons that you like then go get back immediately as I would get to know some other favored weapons as well.

As far as I am concerned I feel that a lot depends on the type of mission that you are playing. I feel that for CQ missions that is the villages and the towns I will probably use the M4 or M16 with attached grenade launcher. This is what I feel that I should go ahead with. But for the missions in more open areas I will definitely be using a sniper rifle which the most preferred weapon of my choice.So actually its as simple as that.It all depends on the type of situation you are in.

I feel that I have to say I will use the primary weapons the most. I am not very sure that which one I should go ahead with but I would say that I like then a lot but if we are talking about the same ones as DR then I would probably have to say the MK16 mod 0 with the assault and the Type-81 assault are the best among all. So this is what I feel and even think that M4 or M16 with attached grenade launcher are also good to use.But as someone said that it all depends on the mission that you are playing.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have put up and would say that this is something that I had expected from you all. I think that there are many more such weapons that can be used and are really good. Also I feel that the solutions that I have provided and feel that you can even check this out again with some other weapons too. So finally I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided to me and would say that you use the solutions that are given by me to a very good effect.