Thread: Graphical color filters present in OFP: Red River

Graphical color filters present in OFP: Red River

I have this game and feel that this is not that a great game if you check it in terms of graphics. I feel that it seems to be same when it comes to Codemasters. I feel that most of their recent games suffer from overdone areal color filters that make games look ugly.And even this is true with this game as well. It is kind of weird because it seems to effect even games developed by different studios.So what do you guys feel about it.Please do reply to me on this issue.

Re: Graphical color filters present in OFP: Red River

Even I agree with the point that you have made. I guess that this is a problem with code masters that they don’t even change it with the new games. Also I would say that this is like the toned down version better than the other version. And I feel that you should go ahead with it. Also I feel that it is something that is more clearly and in my opinion that is more believable. Along with that this the way the contrast goes up is again good.

I would say that I totally agree with the previous reply and would say that it is about time you put up this issue. Some of the pictures are better but that lens flare still makes me want to get out the Windex and then wipe the screen. I also that I think Red River might give me OCD. This is what I do feel and think that the perspective should be from a Marine infantry unit and not from a photographer point of view.

Even I think that some of the images are really very bad and they need to work on that. However they might have chosen this sort of filter to portray the desert in a better way. Also I would say that there is no excuse for this being in the hills. And I feel that they should make the hills etc. more clear and also say that the desert situations a bit more with the red glare. And I do feel that just by saying everybody wins this way.

I feel that everyone liked the Red River pictures better because of the sweet clouds and also the way they portrayed the area because RL isn't as vibrant as it is. I think that what you are doing is that you are just picking and choosing which part of reality you want to portray and that is not that great. I also feel that they might agree with you at the end of the day and just change it around but neither of those pictures look realistic to me.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have put up and would say that this is something that I had expected from you all. Also I feel that the solutions that I have provided and feel that you can even check this out again. So finally I would like to thank you all for the solutions that you have provided to me and would say that you use the solutions that are given by me to a very good effect.